Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkr build?

Colaii

Question

How do you build her? I dunno. Gonna forma Valk P. a few times so I wanna know how to actually build her. I have a bad build I use on my normal Valk, but I stopped using her after her "rework" and have been waiting for her prime variant to actually do anything with her. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks forum Tenno.

2 answers to this question

my builds a 2 forma non prime but my valkyr setup is steel charge for aura, primed continuity maxed with madurai polarity, intensify with madurai polarity, maxed steel fiber vazarin polarity, vitality maxed, rage, armored agility, constitution naramon polarity, flow and a power drift for the exilus slot. works well and has gotten me through every event and high level mission quite well. 

I have two builds, one is a good ol' Eternal War build

Corrosive Projection, Enemy Sense
Transient Fortitude, Energy Conversion
Primed Continuity, Narrow Minded
Streamline, Eternal War
Vitality, Steel Fiber

but I find the other

Corrosive Projection, Enemy Sense
Transient Fortitude, Intensify
Primed Continuity, Armored Agility
Streamline, Fleeting Expertise (R4)
Vitality, Steel Fiber

more fun to use, spamming (long-range) Ripline all over (wee Spider-Man),
having not-just-point-blank range on Paralysis and in general using a fair bit of gunplay,
leaving Warcry for jumping into Melee range of / frequently debuffing enemy groups.

I know, Rage might seem pretty tempting but (I use Zenurik Focus lol and)
on the first build, you (optimally) only need Energy once for Eternal War / the occasional short Hysteria Health refill
while the second's Efficiency (also lol 225 Energy on Kitty Prime) should do the trick outside of Energy drain / reduction shenanigans.