Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Telos Boltace's Slide Attack

kyori

Question

Hello! Just want to ask and confirm if the slide attack of telos boltace(equipped as main weapon) has no combo multiplier even if it hits with the blade itself?

Because I notice the combo counter didn't appear when I was doing slide attack but it appears if I am doing normal attacks....

If so, then using Blood Rush on it will be partially useless unless doing normal attacks which is what most people ain't using the telos boltace for.

6 answers to this question

18 minutes ago, Drufo said:

From the Wiki: 

I think that if you hit someone with the weapon itself during a slide attack the combo counter matters, if you hit with the waves it does not

I knew this will happened hence I said I hit the enemies with the weapon itself and it doesn't combo it seems.

30 minutes ago, 7Random77 said:

You need to facehug enemy with slide attacks, to make Blood Rush work. (tested in long survival) Radial wave wont benefit from combo counter nor Blood Rush mod.

There is at least a 1.5x combo with waves missions if hit with normal attacks... but not the slide attack. 

Think I can clearly state that the slide attack do not activate combo counter.

1 minute ago, kyori said:

There is at least a 1.5x combo with waves missions if hit with normal attacks... but not the slide attack. 

The waves don't. But if you actually hit them with the weapon, it does count for the counter and benefit from it.

1 hour ago, 7Random77 said:

You need to facehug enemy with slide attacks, to make Blood Rush work. (tested in long survival) Radial wave wont benefit from combo counter nor Blood Rush mod.

31 minutes ago, kyori said:

Read again please..

JlkJSBW.jpgF8yWMXa.jpg