The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Do People Hate It When I Throw Tesla Balls Them?

Drakonnan180

I think it's amazing, the more Tesla's stuck to me, the better. Especially when I play a character that's very fast.

I recently just played my unranked Loki on I think Kiste, needless to say, being covered in Tesla's was a lifesaver.

I couldn't care less if they hate it, they are going to be my lightning rod and they are going to like it. I rarely catch them anyway.

Now if only Torid did not cause framerate issues, people that melee would be extremely useful.

I wouldn't stick them if they told me how to stick my sentinel.

Edited by XDeathCoreX

I don't hate it, I love it. It gives me a deep down giggly feeling that I can run around imitating an Ember with my chain lightning aura buzzing through mobs at high speed. After too many ride alongs through Naeglar at low level to farm Nyx, I have a deep seated instinct to run for it. Tesla just makes me feel less guilty when I realize I'm buzzing through.

Becoz they limit my vision when zoomed in for precision shooting, especially if theyr on my right shoulder,....

so you are in fact ruining my ability to defendt myself for the duration of the teslas, especially if theres like 5 on me..

If i however asked you to do it myself, when for example the stalker arrives, then by all means tesla away, but ONLY if i ask you to do it!

Ty very much....

Edited by D3ST

Because it inhibits my ability to play.

I don't care if we all get exp if I landed at least one shot, I like being able to play the game, which involves shooting and hitting stuff, and having things die before I can draw a bead on them or even see them diminishes my play experience.

In that case.. 2/3rds of the time I dont play the game. my cube steals my kills 2/3rds of the time.

A lot of things can be made simpler, if you simply ask beforehand. Sometimes, even if you ended up doing exactly the same thing, asking people first or not may yield completely different outcome.

It also depends on the intent I guess: some people want to have fun and help, others just want to fool around or showing how cool/stylish/"pro" they are, without realizing that they may be giving a completely different (negative) impression to those around.

Or maybe for some people, the "negative" impression is part of the intention?

I think they probably just object to being forced to do nothing more than farm kills for your ludicrously overpowered Warframe.

This is funny the first time. Maybe the second. We have a good laugh about it. But, y'know, after awhile, it'd be nice if I'd be allowed to play the game I choose to sink my time into, rather than just be your moving turret for an entire defense mission.

Only reason that's a legit reason get upset is crashing someone.

A friend and I both were using maxed energy Vaubans to throw Vauballs on another teammate only to have him crash. We stuck a load of them, at least 30 Vauballs on him.