Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please remove 3Day Boosters from the new Sortie Reward Table.

iwoply

I understand the need to add Forma and Nitain into the reward tables, but adding boosters into the mix has hit me over the edge. 

I personally run sorties for endo and the chance at a legendary core, now of course there is the occasional chance where I would receive a Focus lens, blueprints or other options but spending 30 minutes to an hour for a booster is crazy, now obviously I sound like an entitled player but if you were playing the closest thing to end game content we have at the moment and you received a booster (something you can get for farming fissures for 10-20 minutes and trading your items for plat) instead of any of the other rewards for the amount of time played you would be annoyed too.

But that's just my opinion. 

I'm eager to read your responses and thoughts on the addition of boosters. 

2 hours ago, Eggplants said:

I understand the need to add Forma and Nitain into the reward tables, but adding boosters into the mix has hit me over the edge. 

I personally run sorties for endo and the chance at a legendary core, now of course there is the occasional chance where I would receive a Focus lens, blueprints or other options but spending 30 minutes to an hour for a booster is crazy, now obviously I sound like an entitled player but if you were playing the closest thing to end game content we have at the moment and you received a booster (something you can get for farming fissures for 10-20 minutes and trading your items for plat) instead of any of the other rewards for the amount of time played you would be annoyed too.

But that's just my opinion. 

I'm eager to read your responses and thoughts on the addition of boosters. 

I feel like you contradicted yourself in the OP

"farm fissures and trading items to use for plat"

This is a way to circumvent farming, the highly unreliable trade chat, AND avoid spending platinum.

That seems like a pretty good deal to me.