Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Have you Ever Spent Plat by Mistake?

(PSN)Regiampiero

Question

Has any of you ever spent plat erroneously with the new in-game market layout? I just purchased the Magistar with plat when I meant to buy the BP and was wondering if contacting support will make any difference on the matter. Also what time-frame am I looking at for a resolution? I submitted a ticket 5 hours ago and haven't gotten any response yet, but I'm guessing that getting a prompt response during Thanksgiving weekend isn't in the cards.  

As is I'm even scared to log back in, for fear that any activity from this point forward may disqualify me for a refund. 

Edited by (PS4)Regiampiero

8 answers to this question

Make sure you don't touch the Magistar -- as long as it remains unused with no Affinity, chances are they'll be willing to refund you.

The response time for tickets varies by time, person, and situation. It's not something that can be estimated easily, but I would expect it to take at least a week.

7 hours ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

Has any of you ever spent plat erroneously with the new in-game market layout? I just purchased the Magistar with plat when I meant to buy the BP and was wondering if contacting support will make any difference on the matter. Also what time-frame am I looking at for a resolution? I submitted a ticket 5 hours ago and haven't gotten any response yet, but I'm guessing that getting a prompt response during Thanksgiving weekend isn't in the cards.  

As is I'm even scared to log back in, for fear that any activity from this point forward may disqualify me for a refund. 

1. Don't use the weapon.

2. Contact support about your "problem". 

3. Current wait time is within a week, but doesn't include holidays and the weekends.