Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I need help

(XBOX)Quilava12

Question

Hello I would like to get some help from some mods this is the first time i ever ask for help in the forums and don't know where to ask it so please i need i was playing in my xb1 and i entered this random group and i was farming void traces and then we got nekros p bp then i did it again with the same group and we got tigris drop then they added me to a party and told me the items were hacked and they told me i had to trade them before 1 hour i didn't know if they were manipulating me but if its real i don't want to get banned  please i need help i don't want to get banned for no reason

Edited by (XB1)Quilava12
Content Moderated

6 answers to this question

You were very likely manipulated into thinking that those items were "hacked". Afaik, there is no "hack" to make a specific weapon or warframe part drop. If you got the prime part fair and square as a reward from a fissure mission, nothing is going to happen to you.

If you want to be extra sure, you should open a support ticket via www.warframe.com. Log in via your username and password and search under "Community". Third from above is "Support". Open a ticket and explain the situation as best as you can.

2 minutes ago, Proxykon said:

You were very likely manipulated into thinking that those items were "hacked". Afaik, there is no "hack" to make a specific weapon or warframe part drop. If you got the prime part fair and square as a reward from a fissure mission, nothing is going to happen to you.

If you want to be extra sure, you should open a support ticket via www.warframe.com. Log in via your username and password and search under "Community". Third from above is "Support". Open a ticket and explain the situation as best as you can.

thank you very much ill take down my post i was just afraid i really appreciate the help

Your hunch was correct.  They were trying to scam you.  Even if you don't have screenshots, you should try to report them to support anyway.  Be as specific as possible (names of the players, date and time played, mission type, what they said and did, etc.).  Even if your particular report doesn't get them banned, I'm sure they're doing other people, and if other potential victims reported them, then there'll be enough evidence to get these bad apples banned.  Sorry to hear that this happened to you, but I'm glad you were suspicious enough not to fall for their scam.