Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your new Ash build?

Hyacinth

Question

8 answers to this question

I think you can build 2 builds, 1 for smoke screen and 1 for bladestorm , fatal teleport.

A balanced build is just.... weak in both areas.

Just curious, may I ask how long is your smoke screen duration as seen in the abilities screen?

I haven't reworked Ash since the new update, but prior to it, my three set-ups were:

Range + Duration w/ Smoke Shadow and Rising Storm.  Decently long invisibility that also applies to allies in range and stuns enemies.  Rising Storm means that while Blade Storm's damage was relatively poor, it paired well with Body Count or Drifting Contact to keep the combo counter going while running from one group of enemies to another (and if the combo counter was high enough, BS still took out most enemies).

Power + Range.  Basic Bladestorm-Spam build.  Didn't do much else, but it was good for killing a lot of enemies quickly.

Power + Duration + Seeking Shuriken.  Again with a fairly solid duration on Invisibility.  Seeking Shuriken completely stripped enemies of armor (and does fairly solid damage) and the debuff lasted plenty long enough to wipe out enemies.  I was still fiddling with this one.  I'm pretty sure it's not that great a set-up, but I had fun with it the times I used it.

3 hours ago, (PS4)lhbuch said:

How does range mods affect bladestorm now? What if you mark enemies in one room and go to another room far away? Does that work?

I tried , it affects the range of the marking mode only , the more range u have the further u can mark ur enemies