Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stop the instant relocation

rockscl

How many times have you been teleported back to the "right path" because you bullet jumped 1 meter into a very interesting place, but also you moved out of the imposible to predict "safe zone"?.

Recently it seems like they have made those safe zones smaller, locking several places were one could play in the past, a very iconic example is the big tower in the middle of Ceres defense, and while i understand that this crutch is needed somehow, i also think its becoming annoying because of the inconsistency in that behaviour.

How is it inconsistent?: 

Good examples are the couple of earth´s extraction tiles, were you are actually rewarded for exploring out of what looks like the obvious and safer path, the earth extraction tile with a river at the right side can even spawn syndicate marks at the other side of that river, something similar happens in the infested ship extraction tile.

Then we are encouraged to explore the boundaries of certain tiles, but we are punished for doing the same in other tiles, and by punished i mean losing all your active powers and buffs, its not just about frustrated exploration of the maps. 

So my suggestion: why dont you try (instead of the instant relocation) showing a warning and a timer like battlefield has been doing since it exists? one has some seconds to get back and only after the timer ends one gets killed, or in this game´s case, relocated. 

Edited by rockscl