Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Graphic Issue ( i think you guys may know how to fix it )

WNDSamurai

Question

Greetings 
I got  problem in the game's graphic as i think it is not working on max states since i see other players have much more graphic quality in their game plays

i put all the game's graphics settings to max with nivida visual  physic's  and still feels like it is so sharpened and noisy unlike how it should 

Spoiler

JZcQKmf.jpg

this Image may show u wat i mean ( left is another player ( aggp hope he doesn't mind ) right is me )

i used same colors as him and there's still noticeable changes in the color tones + u can see that my image is much much sharper than the one on the left 

thank you for your time and hope you guys got a solution 

P.S : PLZ ADD D AND E OPTION IN THE FRAME APPEARANCE I GOT MANY IDEAS FOR THE ASHE DELUXE SKIN THAT I CNT SAVE Y^Y

Edited by WNDSamurai

8 answers to this question

Can you please screenshot your graphics options? Just saying that it's all to max doesn't cut it. I suggest you disable anything that says "Preview" and put it to a lower value instead. Also check if NVIDIA Control Panel is overriding any options.

Do you happen to have Anistropic x16 AND Triliniear filtering on? If so turn off triliniar filtering. Having both on at the same time can make things unusually blurry in this game.

Do you guys have the same Anti-alias on? Your side appears to have a lot more jagged edges.

Turn off Triliniar Filtering and try Temporal + SMAA anti-alias.

Trilinear Filering does the same thing as Anistropic but Anistropic does a better job at the expensive of some extra power.

I personally think Temporal + SMAA looks best even though it has some weird refraction issue.

Running at 40hz makes me wonder what your resolution is.

8 minutes ago, Xzorn said:

Trilinear Filering does the same thing as Anistropic but Anistropic does a better job at the expensive of some extra power.

I personally think Temporal + SMAA looks best even though it has some weird refraction issue.

well thnx my friend it " ALMOST " made it like the pic in the right bu not fully enhanced , but still much MUCH better 

well i run it on windows mode cuz i like to open the game for trading while workin since i use Unreal Engine , and opening the game in full screen with unreal and rivet  well will burn my PC down :D 

32 minutes ago, Xzorn said:

DUDE JUST WOW , THE GAME TOTALLY CHANGED  , thnx a lot every color now  looks much better , looks like i will have to redesign my all frames since now all colors are clearer
thnx again :)

4 hours ago, WNDSamurai said:

DUDE JUST WOW , THE GAME TOTALLY CHANGED  , thnx a lot every color now  looks much better , looks like i will have to redesign my all frames since now all colors are clearer
thnx again :)

I'd give color correction on/off a trial. Some people prefer it on, others prefer off.

I  personally rather have it in most cases as the game feels kinda pale without it. I find that whites are more yellow, ambient lighting is less noticeable and the picture overall has less of a warmth to it in some areas.

This guy made some comparison pics to directly compare.

https://imgur.com/a/0pber#8eCImQe