Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Interesting Idea For The Foundry.

Rengakun

I'm not sure where suggestions like this go, but...

The foundry needs something like a queue. For example:

You build the Systems, Chassis and Helmet for a Warframe. You'll have them done in the middle of the night. Annoying, right? I propose a system that creates a queue so that things start automatically building depending on how you program it. In the situation described, you could program it so that your Warframe automatically starts building once the parts are done.

Thoughts, feedback, discussions and explanations on which section this belongs in are welcome.

EDIT: Also, do you think it is worth it to sell a Trinity for a Vauban or buy 150 Plat for slots and stuff?

Edited by Rengakun

Use a thing called planning. 12 hours build time is the time between I wake up and the time I arrive home from work, to the least.

If you let it construct in the evening, well, you can be lucky with waking timing and else u "waste" some hours, but then you have to let it construct for 3d anyway.. so?

Use a thing called planning. 12 hours build time is the time between I wake up and the time I arrive home from work, to the least.

If you let it construct in the evening, well, you can be lucky with waking timing and else u "waste" some hours, but then you have to let it construct for 3d anyway.. so?

It would be useful though, like if you want to build the same thing (like forma), you just select it, and it builds when the previous item finishes. (and if you are going to be away from the computer for some time (like right after you find a chasis (but you have all the other peices)) it would be crazy helpful)

I'm not sure where suggestions like this go, but...

The foundry needs something like a queue. For example:

You build the Systems, Chassis and Helmet for a Warframe. You'll have them done in the middle of the night. Annoying, right? I propose a system that creates a queue so that things start automatically building depending on how you program it. In the situation described, you could program it so that your Warframe automatically starts building once the parts are done.

Thoughts, feedback, discussions and explanations on which section this belongs in are welcome.

EDIT: Also, do you think it is worth it to sell a Trinity for a Vauban or buy 150 Plat for slots and stuff?

1+

It would be useful but like Chrono said, it can be easily avoided by just planning them just like anything other you plan in your life. Does it always work out optimally? No it does not, but neither does real life and honestly speaking, if such a minor thing is enough to annoy you, well... you must be annoyed a lot. 

Please note that I am not saying this to insult you or everyone else as we are all different personalities with different opinions.

It would be useful but like Chrono said, it can be easily avoided by just planning them just like anything other you plan in your life. Does it always work out optimally? No it does not, but neither does real life and honestly speaking, if such a minor thing is enough to annoy you, well... you must be annoyed a lot. 

Please note that I am not saying this to insult you or everyone else as we are all different personalities with different opinions.

Don't worry, I am not insulted at all. :)

Anyway, I wasn't ranting or annoyed. I just thought of the idea all of a sudden when I was staring at my Foundry while listening to Jazz music.

One way to make it more fun would be to force you to program it (selecting parameters like when x does y, do z.) instead of just lazily throwing objects into a queue.

Since you can build as many items simultaneously as you wish/can, I don't see why this should be implemented.

Your suggested feature only benefits the buildtime of warframes itself and some(?) dual weaps.

so.. -1

Bumping a useless idea does not magicaly make it good.

Bumping does not mean I am trying to make an idea good.

I am only trying to expose it to more people so that they can provide feedback.

EDIT: Also, would you care to explain why is it useless?

Edited by Rengakun

Since you can build as many items simultaneously as you wish/can

But you can't build multiples of the same item, meaning most clan weapons will take 3 days to build, assuming you build the mats immediately after the previous ones.