Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eternal War build or Hysteria build for Valkyr Prime?

nxyu

Question

Hello, I was wondering whether an Eternal War build or Hysteria build is better for Valkyr Prime because I'm not very good at making my own builds in Warframe and I have not played on normal Valkyr much (or modded her much)

If you guys could help me out and maybe post a few of your own builds for either Eternal War or Hysteria that'd be great. 

6 answers to this question

Just now, --FORMA-- said:

Why not both? Range isn't a necessary stat for Valkyr (unless you want to be a team player). Duration helps both abilities, and strength helps both as well.

Yup, like FORMA said above build for 200% strength and duration, with eternal war you won't need the energy efficiency to recast anyways, and the 200%duration makes the energy consumption over time of hysteria overall less than base (though not optimal it works for shorter durations).

Depends on how you want to play. If you want to kill every enemy in a brutal and quick fashion with a much lesser energy drain (but not completely), go for Hysteria build. This build also benefits from any melee mod you equipped for additional damage and stats. If you want to use Warcry but don't want to recast it all the time (for energy efficiency), go for Eternal War build.

Or just go for both.

9 minutes ago, --FORMA-- said:

Why not both? Range isn't a necessary stat for Valkyr (unless you want to be a team player). Duration helps both abilities, and strength helps both as well.

Currently I'm using a Hysteria build. For you, trying mixing up different mods to suit your playstyle.

4oMiekH.jpg?1

Edited by Raven_Makoto

My personal Valkyr Prime build; 2 formas(1 dash, 1 r)

Arcane: 1) Arcane Energize Set / 2) N/A

Aura: Steel Charge

Exilus: Power Drift

1) Transient Fortitude

2) Intensify

3) Narrow Minded

4) Primed Continuity

5) Primed Flow

6) Fleeting Expertise

7) Vitality

8) Eternal War

I am currently considering adding 2 more formas to use the Corrosive Projection aura,

P.S// Just like what the others said, Eternal War is helpful even for a Hysteria build.

Edited by NativeKiller

i personally use a hysteria build myself.
if you are ok with being limited to melee:

• i find that i prefer the immortality of hysteria to the armour buff of warcry. it also helps immensely should an ally go down in the middle of a crowd as you can revive them without interruption
  • for the attack speed boost a berserker crit melee build (id recommend dual ichor) is also a suitable replacement for warcry as the speed boost of berserker can still be triggered whilst in hysteria, although i do realise that warcry would boost the attack speed even further.
  • as for the enemy slowdown, i find that its only really useful in defence/interception/excavation which are mission types i would probably suggest you switch to mesa or ash if you want to be a damage dealer

Of course there is nothing stopping you from striking a balance between hysteria and eternal war builds as --FORMA-- suggested in order to maximise effectiveness whilst only sacrificing a small bit of longevity