Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Greater lenses can't be traded

gluih

Before the greater lenses were added to the sortie rewards it made sense, that they couldn't be traded. You had to either buy them in the market or craft them from smaller lenses, which could be traded. Basically if you got a greater lens you decided to get it yourself.

Now you can get a greater lens from the sorties and you might not actually have any use for it.

Same goes for majority of the Sorties rewards now.

Riven mods, Endo and Leg Core are the only reasons a long term player would continue to do them. The rest is a waste of time because you likely have them already and cannot do anything with extras. It's dead end progression.

Bad setup for an end-game solution.

2 minutes ago, Xzorn said:

Same goes for majority of the Sorties rewards now.

Riven mods, Endo and Leg Core are the only reasons a long term player would continue to do them. The rest is a waste of time because you likely have them already and cannot do anything with extras. It's dead end progression.

Bad setup for an end-game solution.

I do agree.
A single forma doesn't sound like a great reward, even if it means you skip the 24h build time.
Nitain was apparently added, because most active players don't actually have that much nitain. I don't know what the crossover between players who play sorties on a regular basis and players who have a lot of nitain is, but if a player has more than 10 nitain they probably won't be happy with that.
An Exilus Adapter would be a nice reward. A blueprint for an exilus adapter is pretty much worthless. I would say that an exilus arapter is hardly worth the 2 forma needed in the blueprint. On top of that you can simply buy a bp from cephalon simaris and there isn't really anything else to buy from him. If the exilus adapter was fully built it would be a nice reward.

Greater lenses not being tradable is a bit of a different issue however. I think they are a fine reward for sorties. It just looks to me like this has simply been overlooked when the sortie rewards were changed. As mentioned in the op it didn't actually matter before.

15 minutes ago, gluih said:

I do agree.
A single forma doesn't sound like a great reward, even if it means you skip the 24h build time.
Nitain was apparently added, because most active players don't actually have that much nitain. I don't know what the crossover between players who play sorties on a regular basis and players who have a lot of nitain is, but if a player has more than 10 nitain they probably won't be happy with that.
An Exilus Adapter would be a nice reward. A blueprint for an exilus adapter is pretty much worthless. I would say that an exilus arapter is hardly worth the 2 forma needed in the blueprint. On top of that you can simply buy a bp from cephalon simaris and there isn't really anything else to buy from him. If the exilus adapter was fully built it would be a nice reward.

Greater lenses not being tradable is a bit of a different issue however. I think they are a fine reward for sorties. It just looks to me like this has simply been overlooked when the sortie rewards were changed. As mentioned in the op it didn't actually matter before.

Well. In my case all of that is worthless. I blow extra forma making rooms in my Dojo. It's 3 floors now. I have 30 Reactors, 15 Catalysts, 83 Nitain, all my frames have an Exilus, including the ones I don't use with 3 built to spare and 5 BPs.

Unless they just remove the ability to get these items outside Sorties my general play gains on them will outlast any extras I get from Sorties and result in those never actually being used. Ever.

Endo, Leg Core and Rivens allow for a ong term solution. The rest don't. An end-game solution should have items that you can re-invest into the system as a consolation earning to prolong it's play value. We simply don't need those other items in Sorties when you can sell extra items for plat and buy what you want in return.

If we could trade Greater lens, potatoes, Nitain, then the results would be different. But since we can't; they're dead-end rewards.