Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add More Units Than Needed For Exterminate Missions

Wolfchild07

The amount of times that I can't finish the mission because a unit is stuck in the tileset, or even well outside the tileset so that my powers can't even reach it, is getting annoying.

Add more units, so that at the end it's something like 110/100, or if a unit is stuck, then it's 109/100.

Yeah, never understood why exterminate missions are magickally the only mission types with a limited number of enemies.  So Lotus wants us to kill a certain number, that's great, why can't it just be a random number instead the exact amount on a tileset?

And how does Lotus know the precise number anyway? And why is exterminate the ONLY mission where reinforcements for the enemy are impossible?  Does she lock down that entire compound and prevent any others from getting in?

If she has that type of control, why not use it more often?  Or do exterminate missions just happen to be on just low priority outposts/ships/compounds that the higher ups of literally every faction see those situations as fruitless and don't bother sending reinforcements?

I mean we can go in a survival on a ship in space and get literally thousands on a single ship, but an exterminate on earth has exactly 66 enemies.

It's odd.

Let us kill as many as we wish and make that random number just be a number Lotus gives us before we can extract rather than the exact number available.