Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven mod cycle question

Educated_Beast

Question

So I finally received a decent Riven mod.  Its good, but not game changing excellent.  I want to reroll it to see if I can get something better but not sure how it works.  How many rerolls are saved? 

Can I reroll the thing XX times and go back to the very first stats or can I only select the last roll if better?  The wiki did not answer this question. 

For example, I like the initial unveiling and I reroll and its slightly better so I select it.  I then reroll again and decide I like the very first roll after play testing.  Is this possible?  How far back can we go? 

4 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, Educated_Beast said:

So I finally received a decent Riven mod.  Its good, but not game changing excellent.  I want to reroll it to see if I can get something better but not sure how it works.  How many rerolls are saved? 

Can I reroll the thing XX times and go back to the very first stats or can I only select the last roll if better?  The wiki did not answer this question. 

For example, I like the initial unveiling and I reroll and its slightly better so I select it.  I then reroll again and decide I like the very first roll after play testing.  Is this possible?  How far back can we go? 

You kinda lock onto a roll result you chose, if you overwrite it with a new reroll there is no going back to the very first one.