Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr Prime skin bugged?

(PSN)General_Favel

Question

Take regular Valkyr  with immortal skin n compare her to Valkyr prime with immortal skin. You see a huge difference . Now, Take Valkyr prime with immortal skin n compare her to Valkyr prime with no skin at all. You see very little difference at all. @DE is this intended as a troll? I like immortal skin on regular Valkyr. It is my favorite lookin frame cosmetically. I want to to TWW with Valkyr prime  but if her immortal skin does'nt make her look immortal, i will have to use  vanilla Valkyr. Plz look into it DE before TWW hits cert next week. Plz Plz Plz Plz.    

Edited by NovusNova
Removed "Megathread" tag

5 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, (PS4)General_Favel said:

Take regular Valkyr  with immortal skin n compare her to Valkyr prime with immortal skin. You see a huge difference . Now, Take Valkyr prime with immortal skin n compare her to Valkyr prime with no skin at all. You see very little difference at all. @DE is this intended as a troll? I like immortal skin on regular Valkyr. It is my favorite lookin frame cosmetically. I want to to TWW with Valkyr prime  but if her immortal skin does'nt make her look immortal, i will have to use  vanilla Valkyr. Plz look into it DE before TWW hits cert next week. Plz Plz Plz Plz.    

its intended immortal and tennogen skins change textures of the default frame and its obvious because they don't have extra parts on their model

since a lot or primes had extra items to their model they cover up the skin