Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(PS4)juhani100

New Weapon Type Suggestion

I don't know if this is the right place to post suggestions like this (I'm new on Warframe's forums) but this looked like the most appropriate place to post this.

So I've been wondering for few days now that is it possible if we could get Dual Katanas as a weapon type? I got this idea from Teshin (Obviously) When I watched Videos of people playing The War Within quest.

I just love the Idea of fighting with two Nikanas, and I would love to see such an idea actually come true in such an awesome game.

Just now, (PS4)juhani100 said:

I guess there's not (atleast not that I know of) Guess I got my hopes too high on that one.

No, there IS. The link I posted says there are schools of sword fighting that translate to nitōryū (二刀流 two sword school) (thank you ctrl+v)

4 minutes ago, AerinSol said:

I also looked it up, but they all mention a wakizashi.

Well yeah, that's the second sword Teshin had, a wakiashi-nikana. That's what OP was talking about

12 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

Well yeah, that's the second sword Teshin had, a wakiashi-nikana. That's what OP was talking about

wakizashi's are not katanas. they are piercing weapons

Remember the duel swords heat-dagger/heat sword combo? Mayhaps THAT Kat/Wak Combo you mentioned could be feasible?

1 hour ago, AerinSol said:

wakizashi's are not katanas. they are piercing weapons

A Sai is traditionally a bludgeoning weapon held "upside-down", but that didn't stop DE from making the Okina the traditional Raphael-style knives. So I see no problem in making a nikana + wakiashi-nikana ("dual nikana") a pair of slashing weapons