Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven mod challenge hell

NotCOD

Question

5 answers to this question

I did that one yesterday on Zarbala, Eris with a Loki built for Invisibility.

Just run around breaking containers, opening lockers, and using Decoy to bunch the Infested up away from you. Remember to either un-equip your Sentinel weapon or in the case of a Kubrow/Kavat, unequip the companion entirely. As soon as you hit the 5 minute mark you can extract and see what your Riven mod is.

3 minutes ago, ShadowTony said:

Probably Ivara with Prowl can try extracting extra life support modules from enemies... 

This is probably the most effective way. Go to a high enough level so that you can't actually sneeze people to death.

I suggest adding the Master Thief mod as well. Extra lockers = extra LS, which is better for you.

3 hours ago, WrathAscending said:

I did that one yesterday on Zarbala, Eris with a Loki built for Invisibility.

Just run around breaking containers, opening lockers, and using Decoy to bunch the Infested up away from you. Remember to either un-equip your Sentinel weapon or in the case of a Kubrow/Kavat, unequip the companion entirely. As soon as you hit the 5 minute mark you can extract and see what your Riven mod is.

2 hours ago, ShadowTony said:

Probably Ivara with Prowl can try extracting extra life support modules from enemies... 

Both of these suggestions are effective otherwise get yourself in a squad and run around until its time to head back home.

I think I did this on a sedna node with a Prowl Ivara. 

What I did was unequipped my Kavat, set the gamemode to Solo (so nobody could join and possibly mess up the challenge (unsure if squad members/companions affect the challenge objectives). Before activating the alarms drop a few energy restores (or until your full). Activate the alarms, go into prowl and if you had max energy (with a max/near max primed flow), and a slow-ish energy drain rate you should be fine and good to go until the 5 min mark where you can extract and unveil that Riven Mod.

Good Luck, Tenno and may RNJesus be with you.