The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoilers]Immposible chalange?

Mover-NeRo

30 minutes ago, --NyxMaster-- said:

listen here noobs. 

setp1: take pickpocket ivara(her 3rd ability) build which is absed on that + use energy siphon on ivara

step2: equipe zenurik on minimum time lanuch (which can give you energy per sec ofcourse, mine is 120 sec)

step3: you can activate that alarm or whatever it is after 1 min so you have left  seconds till activeting focus

step4: after turning on alarm   use base energy on 1st ability to hide yourself and gain more energy by time

step5: break loots and stuff because when you are solo only 30 max eney appear and from them you can't get much air support

I DONE it 10 time, because people from trade chat were selling those for cheap :D

Hehe, you fellow Tenno I can consider a master Ivara player. I've used this same tactic numerous times even before riven modes came out. Most of the riven challenges can be easily done with Ivara. I like doing them more than the riven mods themselves.

13 hours ago, StalkingDragon said:

Since we're already on topic: I just got a tricky challenge and could use some tips.

"Get 13 kills in a row while wall dashing or wall clinging without touching the floor without raising any alarms"

How about Loki...since he can cling on wall for 10x longer.

14 hours ago, StalkingDragon said:

Since we're already on topic: I just got a tricky challenge and could use some tips.

"Get 13 kills in a row while wall dashing or wall clinging without touching the floor without raising any alarms"

You can reattach yourself to the wall as long as you didn't touch the ground.

16 hours ago, StalkingDragon said:

Ivara, group up enemies using noise arrow while in prowl, cling to the wall, Tonkor / Synoid Simulor, done.