Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To All Players Who Have Been Banned

Yanga

Question

Please don't post your complaints about being banned on the forums because no one here will be able to help you. All ban complaints should be sent to the support page where you'll get easier help from a moderator or support administrator. No one in the forums has the power to assist you in getting your account un-banned, not even the forum moderators.

To file a support ticket, please go to [Support.Warframe.com] and submit a request for a ban appeal and explain your situation there. If you post a "I was banned in-game, please help" in the forums, you'll be immediately sent there every time by the players and moderators who have been in the forums the longest. Also, due note there are some people in the forums who will troll you so asking on why you were banned will only have the wrong answers and trolling replies.

I hope everyone reads this and starts using the website since right now, no one really pays attention to it right now.

Thanks for reading.

5 answers to this question

But, but, but, my younger brother's neighbor, the twice-remove uncle who has a grandchild who's brother has a best friend downtown who has a girlfriend with a cousin whom I let him play with my account for a day and HE got me banned.

[size=1];-)[/size]

But, but, but, my younger brother's neighbor, the twice-remove uncle who has a grandchild who's brother has a best friend downtown who has a girlfriend with a cousin whom I let him play with my account for a day and HE got me banned.

;-)

Muha!