Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Gaming Giveaway

[DE]Taylor

1 hour ago, DarkBabylon said:

It is usually legal stuff that make it difficult, not that they are forgetting you. Although I would personally suggest to at least have the prime prizes for a worldwide grab available because it is the digital age, and virtual items are not something that should be legally difficult to cross countries. Then again, what do I know about law and governments' rules?

Yeah i figured as much. Not hating on the team or anything, just saying,not surprised mine (country) was not on the list. Still hoping for an African Server down the line. but wow does that gaming rig look freaking awesome!!! i would do the Macarena in my Borat Christmas costume just to get  chance at entering =P

Maybe next time, they will host a comp for all the countries that got left out sadly this time. lets hope =)

i hate it when companies do not give a legit reason as to why other countries cannot participate in this giveaway.

sad to see stuff like this still happens when it comes to Gaming .... i dont know i just find it racist .

i said it cause im really very disapointed :thumbdown::thumbdown:

I play this game for 3 years now, 3 YEARS. Just to see now, how countries like Russia or Germany can take part in this giveaway, yet country that is between RU and GER, which is Poland. Can not take part in it. Like SRSLY ? DE SRSLY ? Is this some sort of joke, or mockery to smaller countries ? 
What's the point of EU, when most of it's parts are ignored. 

Edited by N4mex
typo

@[DE]Taylor  I'm going to need to request to be pulled out of the give away as I entered it earlier on without looking at the Rules of entering ( I saw give away and my first thought was to put my name down for it...(I'm in Australia..))

Also Why is the PA restricted? It's digital and technically should not be included in the restrictions.... as for the Gear yeah I can understand that, but again the PA is usually released in ALL countries so why is this not?

Good Luck to those that can participate!

Edited by Firehead331
Added: "Good Luck to those that can Participate!"

2 hours ago, OtakuPizza said:

i hate it when companies do not give a legit reason as to why other countries cannot participate in this giveaway.

sad to see stuff like this still happens when it comes to Gaming .... i dont know i just find it racist .

i said it cause im really very disapointed :thumbdown::thumbdown:

They literally said they can't do every country because legal reasons. Now, of course, maybe they did leave off some countries, but it's their giveaway. They can do what they want.

Thanks for not taking into account the souther Europe... I guess the only countries that matter are UK, France and Germany... as always... u_u

They literally said they can't do every country because legal reasons.

There isn't any legal difference between France/Germany and Spain or Italy for example. I think they just don't care...

Edited by Vactro

34 minutes ago, Vactro said:

Thanks for not taking into account the souther Europe... I guess the only countries that matter are UK, France and Germany... as always... u_u

There isn't any legal difference between France/Germany and Spain or Italy for example. I think they just don't care...

It's because they have to talk to othoritiee before and after the giveaway

21 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Here is a list of eligible countries and regions. As much as we'd love to give everyone a chance to win one of our great prizes, there are different competition rules per country/state/province that ultimately determined the final list of eligible locations.

Hide contents

All participants must
(a) be at least 18 years of age or older or the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence, whichever is older, (residents of Alabama or Nebraska must be at least 19 years old; residents of Mississippi must be at least 21 years old), at the time of entry;
(b) possess a valid form of identification; and,
(c) be a legal resident of:

• (i) one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia (excluding residents of Florida, New York, Rhode Island, the territories and military installations),
  • (ii) Canada, excluding the Province of Quebec,
  • (iii) Finland,
  • (iv) France,
  • (v) Germany,
  • (vi) Mexico,
  • (vii) Norway,
  • (viii) Russia,
  • (ix) Switzerland, or
  • (x) the United Kingdom. 

@[DE]Taylor What about Ukraine? Residents from Ukraine can participate in the contest?

Edited by STARL1GHT