Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My "brilliant" brain xD

Yashirin

So, after not playing since..january, i finally get back. I learn about relics, how they work, get on an extract mission and get to blast some enemies. I think we got like 4-5 rounds of relic openings, some of them quite good for my small taste. i see the incoming update, and this is where my BRILLIANT MIND comes in. " Open last relic, then gtfo to not loose items."  said and done, open relic and...abort mission.

Play the sad music George, cause one eye is crying, the other is laughing. xD

Rip, relics, rewards, and OP's dignity. I confess, I've made dumb mistakes too. Though nothing especially bad comes to mind when I try to think of it. Most of mine are real life. I think the worst warframe one I've done is going into a high level mission as main damage dealer with an extinguished key equipped from riven mod challenges I was previously doing. (Still outdamaged half the squad put together. I was proud of myself.)

in other news, my roommate is talking in his sleep. I can't understand a word of it though. 

14 hours ago, voltocitygel said:

Rip, relics, rewards, and OP's dignity. I confess, I've made dumb mistakes too. Though nothing especially bad comes to mind when I try to think of it. Most of mine are real life. I think the worst warframe one I've done is going into a high level mission as main damage dealer with an extinguished key equipped from riven mod challenges I was previously doing. (Still outdamaged half the squad put together. I was proud of myself.)

in other news, my roommate is talking in his sleep. I can't understand a word of it though. 

Keep an ear out next time, you'll never know when he'll begin muttering the next Delphinic epic or Nostradamian saga. Write it all Down and leave it in a notebook at the foot of their bed.