Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Venka Prime Build Suggestions

KeiYinXI

Question

So I am currently trying to get Pressure Point to boost the general damage of the weapon, but I decided to go for mainly a crit based build for my Venka Prime, I mainly use this particular weapon with Valkyr Prime Hysteria Build.. any suggestions?

The current build I am using is: Blood rush (Two more ranks to max, the rest of the mods are maxed out), Berzeker , Body Count, True Steel, Organ Shatter, Pressure Point, Fever Strike, Shocking Touch, the stance I chose for this build is Malicious Raptor.

6 answers to this question

Personally i run; Pressure point (primed), Fury (primed), blood rush, berserker, organ shatter, fever strike, shocking touch, and drifting contact. With vermillion storm as a the stance. You really dont need true steel you'll reach perma red crits so fast. I like the tiny extra status from drifting contact cause bleeds are always nice and -2 seconds difference from body count is whatever. and Venka's red crit bleeds are nice.

Edited by Skaleek

For regular frames: Pressure Point, Berserker, Blood Rush, Organ Shatter, Body Count/Drifting Contact, Shocking Touch, Fever Strike, any mod in the last slot

For Hysteria: Pressure Point, Berserker, Primed Reach, True Steel, Organ Shatter, Shocking Touch, Fever Strike, Molten Impact/Shattering Impact

That's how I build it at least. I added another V to it with a forma, but you shouldn't need to do that.

6 hours ago, NyxCrab said:

For regular frames: Pressure Point, Berserker, Blood Rush, Organ Shatter, Body Count/Drifting Contact, Shocking Touch, Fever Strike, any mod in the last slot

For Hysteria: Pressure Point, Berserker, Primed Reach, True Steel, Organ Shatter, Shocking Touch, Fever Strike, Molten Impact/Shattering Impact

That's how I build it at least. I added another V to it with a forma, but you shouldn't need to do that.

I use something similar. I just use 60/60 mods to push slash procs and Primed Reach on the last slot because the range is too small.

I use vermillion for lower levels and Malicious on higher levels.

On quick melee mode, just spam and knock down the enemy, and its done. Just some quick claw stabs in the laying enemy... seems almost unfair lol...