Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Meridian: Fortress (Open IC RP)

Rakawan

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*He rubs his head* "Urgh.Grat's klat?"

Just before the light fades you see Frohk toss something up in the air, a credit. You do not see it but the ground.

"The offering is accepted." He says. "The void will let us pass."

The light fades and you are in an asteroid field. Warning sounds come from the cockpit as the pilot maneuvers around the rocks.

You can see something through the field of rocks, approaching.

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Just before the light fades you see Frohk toss something up in the air, a credit. You do not see it but the ground.

"The offering is accepted." He says. "The void will let us pass."

The light fades and you are in an asteroid field. Warning sounds come from the cockpit as the pilot maneuvers around the rocks.

You can see something through the field of rocks, approaching.

*His goggles on his helemt, zoom in, to get a better visual* "Who's idea, was it to put this into the void?" 

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*His goggles on his helemt, zoom in, to get a better visual* "Who's idea, was it to put this into the void?" 

"Through the void." Vay'keela says. She wipes her mouth. There is a pile of goop on the floor at her feet. Vents open as the cleaning system disposes of it. "Of we were still in the void you'd know."

A large cluster of asteroids looms closer. With a keen eye you can see that there are strange structures on it. With a start you realize that the whole thing is tied together with powe cables and supports and attached to a large Formorian engine.

"Welcome to the Kuva Fortress." Frohk says. "Welcome to your home for the next few months."

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Through the void." Vay'keela says. She wipes her mouth. There is a pile of goop on the floor at her feet. Vents open as the cleaning system disposes of it. "Of we were still in the void you'd know."

A large cluster of asteroids looms closer. With a keen eye you can see that there are strange structures on it. With a start you realize that the whole thing is tied together with powe cables and supports and attached to a large Formorian engine.

"Welcome to the Kuva Fortress." Frohk says. "Welcome to your home for the next few months."

*He smiles* "Hum, impressive"

17 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He smiles* "Hum, impressive"

As the shuttle draws near you can see the damage. It looks like like an all out assault. 

The shuttle docks with the malt intact hangar. 

There is a Tenno inside clad in White and Gold.

"General Luc." He says, as a giant made of steel lumbers over. "Good to see you intact."

The monstrous General is clad in what could only be described as the mobile tank version of a bombard's armor. Thick plates hang from his limbs, and he stands at least two feet taller than Vay'keela. His armo bears no signs of battle short of scratches on the paint. Looking at him makes you wonder if any earthly weapon could harm the clone inside that armor.

"And I give the keys to you." The Tenno says. "Scans show no bio-forms, but keep an eye out. I'll have some technicians sent over once the Lua installment gets up and running."

He hands the Grineer a case and heads to a Liset in the hangar.

"Alright." Luc says. "Time to establish a base camp. Take two soldiers and find a place to set up. Radio in if you find anything... and I mean anything, of note."

Edited by Rakawan

15 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

As the shuttle draws near you can see the damage. It looks like like an all out assault. 

The shuttle docks with the malt intact hangar. 

There is a Tenno inside clad in White and Gold.

"General Luc." He says, as a giant made of steel lumbers over. "Good to see you intact."

The monstrous General is clad in what could only be described as the mobile tank version of a bombard's armor. Thick plates hang from his limbs, and he stands at least two feet taller than Vay'keela. His armo bears no signs of battle short of scratches on the paint. Looking at him makes you wonder if any earthly weapon could harm the clone inside that armor.

"And I give the keys to you." The Tenno says. "Scans show no bio-forms, but keep an eye out. I'll have some technicians sent over once the Lua installment gets up and running."

He hands the Grineer a case and heads to a Liset in the hangar.

"Alright." Luc says. "Time to establish a base camp. Take two soldiers and find a place to set up. Radio in if you find anything... and I mean anything, of note."

*He nods* "Understood, lets find a spot to camp"

Frohk took the left side entrance. A tunnel led to a four way hallway. He chose the one at the end of the hall.

The room was deserted. There where worktabkes for armor and a few medical implements. Obviously some sort of cybernetics lab. Probably for last minute adjustments.

He set down his case and ordered one of the troopers to fetch the rest of his gear.

"Found a cybernetics adjustment center." He says. "I'll set up here for now. I'll move further in as we clear out more."

A waypoint appears on everyone's HUD to his location. 

((Medical room now open.))

He began unpacking supplies and looking for power outlets. There was an emergency generator in the corner, but it required fuel cells. He scowled, and set his lamp on the table.

"If anyone finds some fuel cells I could use one or two." He says. "Power is out here."

18 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Frohk took the left side entrance. A tunnel led to a four way hallway. He chose the one at the end of the hall.

The room was deserted. There where worktabkes for armor and a few medical implements. Obviously some sort of cybernetics lab. Probably for last minute adjustments.

He set down his case and ordered one of the troopers to fetch the rest of his gear.

"Found a cybernetics adjustment center." He says. "I'll set up here for now. I'll move further in as we clear out more."

A waypoint appears on everyone's HUD to his location. 

((Medical room now open.))

He began unpacking supplies and looking for power outlets. There was an emergency generator in the corner, but it required fuel cells. He scowled, and set his lamp on the table.

"If anyone finds some fuel cells I could use one or two." He says. "Power is out here."

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Vay'keela takes the lower level main entrance. 

"There has to be a generator somewhere." She mutters. "They always have a few near the hangar."

*Zi, follows her down, looking around with* "Think fuel cells will be down here too?"

35 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zi, follows her down, looking around with* "Think fuel cells will be down here too?"

"They should." She says. "Or in a supply room."

The door leads to a long corridor. Halfway down you see a door on the left.

The hallway is cluttered with rubble.

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

"They should." She says. "Or in a supply room."

The door leads to a long corridor. Halfway down you see a door on the left.

The hallway is cluttered with rubble.

*He walks over* "Urgh, Nothing but Rubble" *He looks over to the left door, then opens it* "What we have in here?"

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He walks over* "Urgh, Nothing but Rubble" *He looks over to the left door, then opens it* "What we have in here?"

It is a supply room. There are two intact fuel cells and seven broken ones. There are also strange machines with familiar braids on the sides, and two vials filled with a familiar red liquid.

The room looks large for a supply room, and could make a good, albeit cozy, laboratory.

Just now, Rakawan said:

It is a supply room. There are two intact fuel cells and seven broken ones. There are also strange machines with familiar braids on the sides, and two vials filled with a familiar red liquid.

The room looks large for a supply room, and could make a good, albeit cozy, laboratory.

*He looks over, looking at the red liquid* "Oh...this feels odd" *He picks up the fuel cells* "I got the Cells" 

11 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He Nods, he clips the fuel-cells onto his back, and then walks down tot he closest* "Damm, these things are heavy.."

As you hear the door you hear the sound of something shifting through the junk in the room.

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He perks a brow, he grabs his twin-wraith, holding it, and then kicks the door down and aims around* "TENNO SCUM!"

A small figure cowers behind a broken fuel cell. It appears to be a jester. However it's skin is covered with void burns and it looks smaller than usual.

21 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

A small figure cowers behind a broken fuel cell. It appears to be a jester. However it's skin is covered with void burns and it looks smaller than usual.

*He Perks a brow* "Roh?" *He keeps his weapon close, walking closer to it* "Hello?..."