Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Meridian: Fortress (Open IC RP)

Rakawan

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*He truns to face the turbine, and then over to the old medic room* "No Sir..."

"Hmph." He grunts. "Alright. As you were."

He turns to go.

Vay'keeka reaches into the turbine slot and removes the blockage. She slides the cover back over.

"Hit the switch." She says.

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Hmph." He grunts. "Alright. As you were."

He turns to go.

Vay'keeka reaches into the turbine slot and removes the blockage. She slides the cover back over.

"Hit the switch." She says.

*He grunts and looks into the Turbines, to see if the Jesters are inside* "Are you, that lazy, that you won't look into what I saw?" 

*He grunts and looks into the Turbines, to see if the Jesters are inside* "Are you, that lazy, that you won't look into what I saw?" 

"I believe what I see." She snaps. "Not fairy tales about little sprites. You ask me you should go to Dok and get your head looked at."

There are no signs of the jesters anywhere in the room.

46 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I believe what I see." She snaps. "Not fairy tales about little sprites. You ask me you should go to Dok and get your head looked at."

There are no signs of the jesters anywhere in the room.

*He sighs and just flips the switch, grunting* "Bah, what ever!, hell if I care" *He looks to her* "What now?, 'My Lady' "

14 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He sighs and just flips the switch, grunting* "Bah, what ever!, hell if I care" *He looks to her* "What now?, 'My Lady' "

"Now you leave me to furnish MY new lab." She says. "Yours is a bit cramped but hey.. at least you'll have those Jesters to keep you company." She pushes you out of the room and shuts the door. The lights in the hall flicker on. The hangar regains power.

16 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"Now you leave me to furnish MY new lab." She says. "Yours is a bit cramped but hey.. at least you'll have those Jesters to keep you company." She pushes you out of the room and shuts the door. The lights in the hall flicker on. The hangar regains power.

*He Grunts* "Always getting so arrogant."

Edited by -Platinum-

*He Follows* "You little things are gonna cost my Job.."

They lead you back to the hangar and point to the right upper level door, before vanishing into hidden tunnels.

Slowly they lead you to a medium sized room. There are three vials of Kuva, a pair of siphons, and several computer terminals. With the power going the terminals display different Grineer weapons.

((Think Grineer Labs in dojos.))

17 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

They lead you back to the hangar and point to the right upper level door, before vanishing into hidden tunnels.

Slowly they lead you to a medium sized room. There are three vials of Kuva, a pair of siphons, and several computer terminals. With the power going the terminals display different Grineer weapons.

((Think Grineer Labs in dojos.))

*He Perks a brow* "Humm, this is much better, thanks" *He looks around, then tides his place up a bit*

5 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He Perks a brow* "Humm, this is much better, thanks" *He looks around, then tides his place up a bit*

It takes about an hour to fully clean the room. It has a few weapon design systems, and a low quality fabricator.

One of the troopers stops by and drops off a requisitions form, in case you need to request any materials.

Just now, Rakawan said:

It takes about an hour to fully clean the room. It has a few weapon design systems, and a low quality fabricator.

One of the troopers stops by and drops off a requisitions form, in case you need to request any materials.

*After he is done, he grabs a chair and begins tinkering with a grakata rifle, infact 2 of them, to try improve its damage output* "Humm.."

8 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*After he is done, he grabs a chair and begins tinkering with a grakata rifle, infact 2 of them, to try improve its damage output* "Humm.."

Another trooper drops off a bunch of Kuva Armor and Weapons. All are heavily damaged. 

"Supply ships have been delayed." He says. "So for now we'lll have to scavenge weapons."

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Another trooper drops off a bunch of Kuva Armor and Weapons. All are heavily damaged. 

"Supply ships have been delayed." He says. "So for now we'lll have to scavenge weapons."

*He looks over* "Humrf, and let me guess?, Void-Jump issues?, Ah, well, lets see what I can do.." *He Begins to try to repair the armour and weapons*

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*He looks over* "Humrf, and let me guess?, Void-Jump issues?, Ah, well, lets see what I can do.." *He Begins to try to repair the armour and weapons*

The resource stocks in side the room quickly run out. You recall what they said about the delayed ships. It seems you will need to scavenge resources to get by.

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The resource stocks in side the room quickly run out. You recall what they said about the delayed ships. It seems you will need to scavenge resources to get by.

"Hum.." *He leaves the lab, to go hunting to scavenge resources* "For now, I'll grab what I can and work with what I got.."

"Hum.." *He leaves the lab, to go hunting to scavenge resources* "For now, I'll grab what I can and work with what I got.."

The door below yours leads to a long rubble filled corridor.

Two Troopers in repaired Kuva Armor with Meridian sigils, follow you.

Just now, Rakawan said:

The door below yours leads to a long rubble filled corridor.

Two Troopers in repaired Kuva Armor with Meridian sigils, follow you.

*He perks a brow, lookin behind him, then keeps walking down the hall* "The void, really did a number on this place.." 

*He nods* "So, what next?"

The hallway ahead has even more tubbles. After a bit it clears out to a large room. Two guards stand at the entrance. 

"This portions has not been secured." They warn. "Proceed at your own risk."

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

The hallway ahead has even more tubbles. After a bit it clears out to a large room. Two guards stand at the entrance. 

"This portions has not been secured." They warn. "Proceed at your own risk."

*He Grabs out his Karka, and holsters it* "I'll handle it, I'll holla if I need backup, unless you are already following"

13 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He Grabs out his Karka, and holsters it* "I'll handle it, I'll holla if I need backup, unless you are already following"

The two guards with you unholster their rifles and follow.

The room beyond is a massive cavern room. There are abandoned security outposts dotting the landscape and holes in the ground. A map appears on your HUD but the only way points are back the way you came.

{Proceed?}

Edited by Rakawan

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The two guards with you inhster their rifles and follow.

The room beyond is a massive cavern room. There are abandoned security outposts dotting the landscape and holes in the ground. A map appears on your HUD but the only way points are back the way you came.

{Proceed?}

*He Keeps carrying on, keeping his rifle close and keeps a eye on the radar on his HUD, while carefully walking down* "So, what are we expecting?"