Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] New "Search" option screen in inventory.

Cryptodream

Hello,

i think everybody likes "Search" option screens when we have hundreds of items, but there is a missing "Search" option screen,

i dont know what happened with him, but he dissapear, and never come back.

Master Game Makers, i humbly ask you, please, can you search the "Search" option screen,

if you dont know what i mean, i did a "small" image showing.

Spoiler

fODdFpL.jpg

Thanks for your work, is very good, and i really like it. :highfive:

----------------------------------------------------------------------- [UPDATE] -----------------------------------------------------------------------

I just noticed that in the English version, ordering it by name is enough, but in other languages (I play in Spanish), words are not ordered the same, and it is a complete disaster.

Example:
English, sorted by name: Boltor Prime Barrel, Boltor Prime Receiver, Boltor Prime Stock.

Spanish, sorted by name: Cañon (Barrel) Boltor Prime, Cañon Braton Prime, Cañon Burston Prime [...] Receptor [Receiver] Boltor Prime, Receptor Braton Prime [...] Culata [Stock] Boltor Prime, Culata Braton [...]

As you can see, in the English version, first use the name of the object, and then the name of the part. In Spanish, first is the name of the part, and then the name of the object.

I do not know how it will be in other languages, but a search bar can be useful for everyone.

Edited by shootergameresp

• 5 weeks later...

Totally agree,

I've been searching through the forums astonished about why this has not been implemented yet.

Your explanation fits perfectly. Players with english game clients does't need it that much like the ones that play it in another languages, like Spanish.

As stated in other posts, I'm sure the implementation of a searchbox won't delay other works in the queue, whlist giving a interesting/totally needed function.

BR