Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler] New Mods from War Within: How do u know if u have a good one

WarHeroman

Question

Ok first want to say is Riven mods look good and some great possibility but and i am sure others are thinking same things.

1 How do u know if the mod you have with its current stats are good.

No table of any sort to compare with need some sort of reference

2. Should i Re role and test fate and get a better or worse stats ?

Need to know somehow the best and worst stats that are possible for that mod other than random 

3 . What is my riven mod worth when selling

This is going to be a huge problem only based on previous sales and hearsay

I understand that you currently have 15 chances to re-role per mod but that is only going to be a hindrance in the future.

Thought ideas and any reference site would be handy cheers

10 answers to this question

I am still fairly new to the game, but the way i decide if a riven mod is good or not, is mostly by preference. I know that the perfect riven would be one with damage, critical chance and critical damage, but a riven like that would be useless for a weapon with low critical and low multiplier right? So it depends on the weapon and the build i got for it. My best riven, and oddly enough the first one i got, is for my stradavar. It is a gun that lacks in every department, until you change to semi auto firing mode. My riven has multi shot, critical chance, status, and negative magazine, but just the multi shot made it into sortie viable.

I think there is a community in Reddit who can let you know if your riven is good or bad and how much it cost in plat.

The possible combinations on just those 3 question i asked would make a grown man cry who has a degree in excel sheeting what do the devs think we all are professor at uni lol

Its just a game for crying out loud lol not supposed to hurt you brain this much for enjoyment hahaha

Edited by WarHeroman

The bigger issue i am asking i guess is what is the possible max and min stats range for a particular riven which we will only know after thousands of players post there stats on a given mod over time.

Otherwise a table cant be created to help explain if a mod is good or bad yet other than what u said does it have positive or a negative effect and how many attributes are enhanced compared to negative stats.

Edited by WarHeroman

If i think a mod is good is one thing knowing that it has the possibility to be insanely friggen awesome is only just luck atm with no reference to what others have like a slot machine atm and not knowing what the payout could be from a re-role is so vague atm

Doesn't that just eat at the back of your mind atm or am i insanely overthinking  this ?

Edited by WarHeroman

U  have a mod that has say 2 or 3 positive values so u think hey thats really cool until some guys show u the same mod that has 5 positive values with double or triple the amount of % increases and you think i didn't know it went up that high or you could have 5 changes to a mod, u get what i am saying unless u have more example somewhere to compare i just seem to have that kind of mind. hehe

Edited by WarHeroman