Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

help riven mod Price ?

lukazarra

Question

7 answers to this question

31 minutes ago, AerinSol said:

Sell it as is with no rerolls between 170-230

Won't worth that much, I can guarantee it since I tried to sell one much better that that for around the same price and it won't sell.

Also, the -90% Slash is not really the problem, that is the lowest of the 3 on Vectis Prime. The problem is that the bonuses it provides are nothing special at all. In order to sell at least decently well, you will need +Damge/Multishot/crit chance/crit damage.

User cleared countless junctions, cleared 2 important quests, does sorties......

Still has trouble with the modding system, what do the stats do and if the mod may or may not be usefull to him or others.

I believe it might be better that you take a deep look at the modding system before you do anything else.

52 minutes ago, KIREEK said:

User cleared countless junctions, cleared 2 important quests, does sorties......

Still has trouble with the modding system, what do the stats do and if the mod may or may not be usefull to him or others.

I believe it might be better that you take a deep look at the modding system before you do anything else.

indeed i have done all of those but im still new player imnt that deep into it and i dont know what kind of builds these guns prefer thats why i asked for help in here