Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Build and Noob Help

Kedeheryn

Question

Hey guys, i used to play this game 2-3 years ago and i played a rhino build that used rhino charge, iron skin, roar, and rhino stomp. i remember it being pretty fun and spammy like rhino stomping a lot, but it seems like i can only stomp once now? just looking for some advice on how to recreate this build perhaps or maybe a group build, some of the updates to the game seem pretty good but i feel as though my rhino and its setup may be pretty outdated. any help would be appreciated guys, atm i cant even figure out how to change my skills. Rip

8 answers to this question

Abilities-as-mods are a thing of the past.  All Warframes have all four abilities by default, and unlock them as they gain ranks from Affinity.  By Rank 10, a Warframe has access to all four of its abilities, and at that point, they will only grow in strength.

The most basic Rhino build focuses on Power Strength and Armor to make Iron Skin as sturdy as possible, with range and efficiency as secondaries to allow for better use of Roar and Stomp.  Charge is seldom used except on Ironclad Charge builds that utilize situational armor/power strength buffs to generate a ridiculously strong Iron Skin.

If you want to use Stomp repeatedly, build for efficiency, and possibly consider a Flow/Primed Flow mod, as power usage is limited primarily by energy and Rhino's energy pool isn't particularly large.  For a group build, consider relying on Roar to buff teammate damage and Stomp for crowd control - Power Strength, Power Duration, and Power Range, plus efficiency for repeated usage, are the stats to look for in your modding.

Stomp as a killing power dies off fast, I focus on high efficiency with overextended range and super long duration, converting him to a Crowd Control frame.  Then use your 2-5 Forma weapons to kill off the stunned, floating, helpless enemies.

Max out Armor to improve Iron Skin durability.  I don't use Rhino tons though, so this probably needs tweaking to get maximum usability.

For Iron Skin + Roar I use:

z8rcqnk.jpg

You might want to work some efficiency in there. I use Arcane Energize on most my frames so I ignore efficiency. Swap Constitution for Fleeting Expertise or Streamline should do the trick. This setup gets about 25k Iron Skin by charging 4 enemies with a +121% Roar.

I have some other builds but they might need to be updated. Max Range Stomp, Max Roar and middle Roar utility.