The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Low fps pls help!

God0fW4r

Well, try with lower settings, have everything turned off, then turn one thing on, and go higher and higher until you think you found your limit, (So, huge FPS drops don't occur to often)

If this still happens, I would recommend getting a new GPU, then possible in the future a new CPU. Ram you should have enough.

Update drivers? (if fps drop happens AFTER update, Revert to previous driver to diagnose if it is new driver causing problems)

Keep your hard drive de-fragmented. I cannot stress enough how vital it is. Met players with both system and data HDDs fragmented above 25%. should never be above 3%
If its SSD- Do not attempt to de-fragment it.
I suggest Auslogic Disk defrag (free, google it). but built in windows tool will do good too (maybe bit longer)

i STRONGLY suggest UNINSTALLING any "super cleaners" "Game Pro Boozterz" and other software that is supposed to "speed" things up.  They do not work. and if they do, whatever they achieved, you can do it in your system without their help.

If performance is still too low, you can try disabling some services that are not needed for you.
but that step may cause troubles to casual users. So i suggest good read on it before attempting it.
(Google "XXX disable services to increase performance" where XXX is your version of Windows.)

Physical maintenance of your PC. make sure that tiny Graphic card has a CLEAR radiator and there is no "dust lumps" on it.
it makes card a lot hotter than its supposed to, and that affects its performance.

RAM in your case should not be a problem, seems like you got enough.
For players who read that and may struggle with low RAM memory. Google "ReadyBoost" (win7+)
It will allow you to use USB Memory stick as extra Swap. 

Hope any of this will help.

13 minutes ago, SubjectL said:

Well, try with lower settings, have everything turned off, then turn one thing on, and go higher and higher until you think you found your limit, (So, huge FPS drops don't occur to often)

If this still happens, I would recommend getting a new GPU, then possible in the future a new CPU. Ram you should have enough.

His GPU doesn't have the power to render at 16:10 aspect ratios at good frames per second.  All the reviews I've looked up suggest keeping the display set to 1280 by 1024 or lower for best performance.

@God0fW4r, you need a new GPU.  Spend about 70 USD to get a new power supply rated for about 450 watts and has 2 PCI-E connectors if you don't already have one, and get any 200 USD graphics card you want, and you'll get 60fps with most of the bells and whistles set to max.

Edited by UltimateGrr

39 minutes ago, God0fW4r said:

GC: AMD HD6670

Swap this for an NVidia GeForce GT 630... has 4GB onboard VRAM, and I know from experience it can handle Warframe at it's highest with a steady 60 frames... like any card, you'll see dips during the major crap, like hordes of eximus units, of course, but it holds steady and reliable for me.

Of course, that's my suggestion. You find better, you have fun with it.