I use

• Primed Pressure Point
  • Primed Fury
  • Primed Reach
  • Berserker
  • Maiming Strike
  • Organ Shatter
  • 2 elementals

Stance isn't important, you should be using quick melee spin attacks.

Replace primed mods with non primed ones if you don't have them. If you don't have Maiming Strike, you should replace it and Organ Shatter with more elementals. Berserker works without Maiming Strike.

Edited by Naftal

Hello.

10 minutes ago, Naftal said:

I use

• Primed Pressure Point
  • Primed Fury
  • Primed Reach
  • Berserker
  • Maiming Strike
  • Organ Shatter
  • 2 elementals

Stance isn't important, you should be using quick melee spin attacks.

Replace primed mods with non primed ones if you don't have them. If you don't have Maiming Strike, you should replace it and Organ Shatter with more elementals. Berserker works without Maiming Strike.

That looks a good build. I put Spoiled Strike on mine because, for me, it was quuick enough. Primed Reach is great on this weapon and on lower to middle levels you'll knock enemies out of the sky and keep enemies away from you.

Good luck.

The build that I am using on my Orthos Prime is a pretty much all around, does everything, and does it very fast and very well. I take it everywhere.

Primed Fury, Primed Pressure Point, Primed Reach, Blood Rush, Berserker, Organ Shatter, Fever Strike, Shocking Touch.

Add in 3 V polarities and 1 - polarity to make the build, stance is of course what ever fits in the slot. The differences between the stances aren't worth putting in another forma unless you just like pretty gold mods. I did it myself and it was a waste.

With this build your attack speed will be 3.2 which is very fast, primed reach with blood rush will stack up your combo multiplier very quickly so you do not need body count to keep your combo counter up. Because Orthos Prime hits multiple enemies at once, you will gain 3x combo in a matter of seconds.

http://warframe-builder.com/Melee_Weapons/Builder/Orthos_prime/t_30_220023003_226-3-5-239-6-5-241-5-5-251-7-5-312-8-3-488-1-10-637-2-10-729-4-10-733-0-10_733-7-488-7-637-14-226-9-729-7-241-6-239-9-251-11-312-10/en/4-0-47/102686/0

This is the build I speak of, read the description to learn something more about it.