Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Specter

NinjaBro7

Question

16 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, NinjaBro7 said:

I am using Mesa (sorry I used cash but what eva.)

Ok thanks

It's been a long time since I've used Mesa, but when you load into the Junction drop an energy restore (if you have one, if not you might be able to get the BP from the clan dojo). Then activate the terminal, use your 1 (Ballistic Battery) followed by your 3 (Scatter Shield). When you're getting low on ammo (or you hit the cap for Ballistic Battery) release it, fire the shot with the stored energy then activate it again.

If that doesn't work, you may need to try/use different primary/secondary weapons or remod them (or level up the mods). What weapons are you using?

Every time I do I ether run out of ammo or I am only able to hurt his health a small bit then he recharges his shields and then Iron Skin is back! (P.S I'm a noob so I don't know what a CC is (sorry))

Edited by NinjaBro7

5 minutes ago, NinjaBro7 said:

I'm using 2 loadouts

1. MK1-Braton (3), MK1 Kunai(7) and a Skana (7)

2. MK1-Paris (11), MK1 Kunai(7) and a Skana (7)

Both load outs have failed to beat Rhino but I am going to try your strategy thanks!

Use her first ability, attack until the ability counter reaches 100(use kunai because it's faster), then activate the first ability again before firing a fully charged shot from your bow. That should deal a good chunk of damage if you can land a headshot.

Edited by MrJxt

33 minutes ago, MrJxt said:

Use her first ability, attack until the ability counter reaches 100(use kunai because it's faster), then activate the first ability again before firing a fully charged shot from your bow. That should deal a good chunk of damage if you can land a headshot.

Thanks but how am I meant to hit him? Because every time I shoot him it ether does zero damage or it just bounces off.

33 minutes ago, Chillingo117 said:

What junction is this? As in which planet to which planet?

It is Earth to Venus

4 minutes ago, NinjaBro7 said:

Thanks but how am I meant to hit him? Because every time I shoot him it ether does zero damage or it just bounces off

If the Rhino specter's iron skin functions the exact same as our Rhino warframe's iron skin then it has its own health pool. It may seem like you're doing zero damage or it just bounces off but you're actually damaging the iron skin itself. Once the iron skin losses all it's health then it breaks and you can damage the specter's shield/health.

Think of it as an extra layer of shield.

Edited by MrJxt