Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiant Secrets (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Tirion’s eyes are fixed in his watch.

”Fifteen seconds.” He says. 

*He sighs* "I'm undercover, working with loyalists like myself, to well bait them into coming out from hiding, if I do that, I'm cleared of everything and well hopefully to give me a chance to rebuild the Empire Fel, always dreamed of, to become her champion" *He says*

"I...that sounds good, but what happens if they grow on you, I know you, dad, you'll grow to them, if they offer you an empire, you'll turn to them, or if you don't get what you desire" *She asks* "You'll turn"

"Fel keeps her promises" *He gets up* "Zuir, Please...I want you to"

*Zuir shakes her head* "I'm done, talking, just do what you have to do" *She folds her arms* "Thanks...for giving me freedom and coming to see me alteast"

16 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*He sighs* "I'm undercover, working with loyalists like myself, to well bait them into coming out from hiding, if I do that, I'm cleared of everything and well hopefully to give me a chance to rebuild the Empire Fel, always dreamed of, to become her champion" *He says*

"I...that sounds good, but what happens if they grow on you, I know you, dad, you'll grow to them, if they offer you an empire, you'll turn to them, or if you don't get what you desire" *She asks* "You'll turn"

"Fel keeps her promises" *He gets up* "Zuir, Please...I want you to"

*Zuir shakes her head* "I'm done, talking, just do what you have to do" *She folds her arms* "Thanks...for giving me freedom and coming to see me alteast"

Tirion taps his watch.

”It’s time.” He says. “Zuri, you will be released to your father’s friends.” 

He grabs Zaeed and pushes him towards a portal.

“This is Tirion.” He says. “I have Zaeed Zi’teer in custody. Requesting cell portal activation.”

9 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Tirion taps his watch.

”It’s time.” He says. “Zuri, you will be released to your father’s friends.” 

He grabs Zaeed and pushes him towards a portal.

“This is Tirion.” He says. “I have Zaeed Zi’teer in custody. Requesting cell portal activation.”

*Zaeed looks at him, he remembers the Infomation he typed down, kowning full well only he can hear* "Alright: So far I learned is that, they are almost exactly how the Orokin where: Treating Domestic worker like trash, they have an Orokin called Taylor, he wishes to either kill or captive Fel, If I remember correctly: And they also have test-subjects, they offered me to use one, for some sort of suit he had in mind to build: The person behind the subjects is: Lady Marise." *He says, rather quickly* "Same goes for Kalos, both seem not even remotely disturbed by the idea of experimenting on living beings"

*Zaeed looks to the side* "Shen, she's just a friend of mine, I brought her along" *It seems he wishes to protect her quite a bit* 

Edited by -Platinum-

18 hours ago, Rakawan said:

“Once Zuri has been released to you, you will be free to go.” Simon says. “Try anything, and you will all die.”

The Razorback targets you, as if to drive home the point.

"Alright, alright!" Holden exclaimed, raising his hands in the air as his legs hung uselessly below him, "Calm down, you engorged MOA." He turned toward Simon. "For Rell's sakes, I CAN in fact wait patiently without being plastered across this thing."

20 minutes ago, Almighty_Jado said:

"Alright, alright!" Holden exclaimed, raising his hands in the air as his legs hung uselessly below him, "Calm down, you engorged MOA." He turned toward Simon. "For Rell's sakes, I CAN in fact wait patiently without being plastered across this thing."

“Hey don’t blame me.” Simon says. “I’m just following Tirion’s lead. I’m not what you’d call combat personnel. Hek, most days I don’t even leave my lab.”

The Bastille’s duration ends and you land on your feet.

”Zuri is on her way out.” Simon says. “For both our sakes, please do not try anything. I’d much rather not splatter someone across the surface of the moon.”

24 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed looks at him, he remembers the Infomation he typed down, kowning full well only he can hear* "Alright: So far I learned is that, they are almost exactly how the Orokin where: Treating Domestic worker like trash, they have an Orokin called Tavor he wishes to either kill or capture Fel, If I remember correctly: And they also have test-subjects, they offered me to use one, for some sort of suit he had in mind to build: The person behind the subjects is: Lady Marise." *He says, rather quickly* "Same goes for Kalos, both seem not even remotely disturbed by the idea of experimenting on living beings"

*Zaeed looks to the side* "Sena, she's just a friend of mine, I brought her along" *It seems he wishes to protect her quite a bit* 

Tirion takes the datapad as the portal opens.

”Good luck.” He says over the contact channel. “And Godspeed”.

He shoves Zaeed into the portal.

Shen and Eli are waiting on the other side. Shen pulls you through.

”Cut it.” He shouts.

Eli shuts down the portal. 

“Send theme the passcodes for the portal network.” Shen says. “And call a shuttle.”

28 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Tirion takes the datapad as the portal opens.

”Good luck.” He says over the contact channel. “And Godspeed”.

He shoves Zaeed into the portal.

Shen and Eli are waiting on the other side. Shen pulls you through.

”Cut it.” He shouts.

Eli shuts down the portal. 

“Send theme the passcodes for the portal network.” Shen says. “And call a shuttle.”

*Zaeed looks around* "What the?" *He perks a brow*

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

”Zuri is on her way out,” Simon says. “For both our sakes, please do not try anything. I’d much rather not splatter someone across the surface of the moon.”

*Zuir looks around* "Can I alteast gather all my belongings and such, from the Wraiths and our Obiter?"

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

“Hey don’t blame me.” Simon says. “I’m just following Tirion’s lead. I’m not what you’d call combat personnel. Hek, most days I don’t even leave my lab.”

The Bastille’s duration ends and you land on your feet.

”Zuri is on her way out.” Simon says. “For both our sakes, please do not try anything. I’d much rather not splatter someone across the surface of the moon.”

"Do not worry," Holden responded, "I will save you the trouble." Holden picked up his dropped Orthos and tossed the Euphona Prime to Sena, which unfortunately sported a large dent in its side from the bullet that struck it earlier.

46 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zuir looks around* "Can I alteast gather all my belongings and such, from the Wraiths and our Obiter?"

“Your belongings are forfeit.” Simon says. “They now belong to the Wraiths. I know it’s not fair but no one is going to argue with them over mere things.”

14 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“Your belongings are forfeit.” Simon says. “They now belong to the Wraiths. I know it’s not fair but no one is going to argue with them over mere things.”

*She perks a brow* "Unfair?!, it's outright horrendous!, I have a lot of personal items, I rather have no one touch and trust me, you'll not even want to know, I helped the people here, healed them, and yet I can't get back what is rightfully mine?!, I'm not going to argue with them, make a simple transaction" *Shes rubs her head* "This family is not worth this mess, I've been given freedoom, but I am NOT going with my damm father, he can go and skoom himself, all he wants" *She looks to him* "Give me a ship, I'm out of this place, and you can relay a massage to Ryoko, I'm no longer accetping his offer for a place here, nor his freindship"

*She sighs* "I swear, I'll kill the Reemment myself if I'm stuck with them"

Edited by -Platinum-

43 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She perks a brow* "Unfair?!, it's outright horrendous!, I have a lot of personal items, I rather have no one touch and trust me, you'll not even want to know, I helped the people here, healed them, and yet I can't get back what is rightfully mine?!, I'm not going to argue with them, make a simple transaction" *Shes rubs her head* "This family is not worth this mess, I've been given freedoom, but I am NOT going with my damm father, he can go and skoom himself, all he wants" *She looks to him* "Give me a ship, I'm out of this place, and you can relay a massage to Ryoko, I'm no longer accetping his offer for a place here, nor his freindship"

*She sighs* "I swear, I'll kill the Reemment myself if I'm stuck with them"

Tirion steps up to you, roaring over you.

”Horrendous?” He asks, his voice dripping with sarcasm. “Oh certainly. Because of your father’s actions I had to be here, babysittin you, instead of fighting alongside my friends, many of whom’s bodies I will be burying  before today is done. But yes, the loss of a few of your replaceable trinkets is the only horrible thing that has happened today.”

He points towards the door.

”Your father purchased your freedom.” He said. “Not a ride home, not your belongings. Be glad you have that much and do not talk to me about fairness again.”

It is clear you have touched a nerve. 

Edited by Rakawan

14 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Tirion steps up to you, roaring over you.

”Horrendous?” He asks, his voice dripping with sarcasm. “Oh certainly. Because of your father’s actions I had to be here, babysittin you, instead of fighting alongside my friends, many of whom’s bodies I will be burying  before today is done. But yes, the loss of a few of your replaceable trinkets is the only horrible thing that has happened today.”

He points towards the door.

”Your father purchased your freedom.” He said. “Not a ride home, not your belongings. Be glad you have that much and do not talk to me about fairness again.”

It is clear you have touched a nerve. 

*She folds her arms* "Fine be as like that as you may, I guess when you buy freedom, people forget Liberty" *She snaps back, heading to the door* "Alteast give us the Arsenal and Personal quarters segment"

2 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*She folds her arms* "Fine be as like that as you may, I guess when you buy freedom, people forget Liberty" *She snaps back, heading to the door* "Alteast give us the Arsenal and Personal quarters segment"

A wave of force strikes you, hurling you face first into the gray dust outside the door, which slams shut behind you. 

The Razorback regards you emotionlessly. The Vauban watches from his hidden perch. 

3 hours ago, Almighty_Jado said:

"Do not worry," Holden responded, "I will save you the trouble." Holden picked up his dropped Orthos and tossed the Euphona Prime to Sena, which unfortunately sported a large dent in its side from the bullet that struck it earlier.

Zuri flies out of the infirmary, landing face first in the sand. 

9 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

7 hours ago, Rakawan said:

A wave of force strikes you, hurling you face first into the gray dust outside the door, which slams shut behind you. 

The Razorback regards you emotionlessly. The Vauban watches from his hidden perch. 

Zuri flies out of the infirmary, landing face first in the sand. 

Holden approached the girl, kneeling down and holding out his hand. "You must be Zaeed's daughter. Zuir, was it? My name is Holden. That lady in the Warframe back there is Sena, one of your father's... friends. We're here to get you out of here."

5 hours ago, Almighty_Jado said:

Holden approached the girl, kneeling down and holding out his hand. "You must be Zaeed's daughter. Zuir, was it? My name is Holden. That lady in the Warframe back there is Sena, one of your father's... friends. We're here to get you out of here."

*With the helping hand of Holden, shes picked up to her feet* "Yes I am, sorry about the sandy meeting, but let's say they don't like backtalk" *She brushes herself off* "Zuir Zi'teer, enough with where I'm going, I guess my name doesn't matter, I don't think I'll be coming back here anytime soon, Maybe my father was right: Not all Tenno can be trusted" *She rubs her face* "When he heares about this: There is going to be hell to pay, you know that, Holden?"

9 hours ago, Almighty_Jado said:

3 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*With the helping hand of Holden, shes picked up to her feet* "Yes I am, sorry about the sandy meeting, but let's say they don't like backtalk" *She brushes herself off* "Zuir Zi'teer, enough with where I'm going, I guess my name doesn't matter, I don't think I'll be coming back here anytime soon, Maybe my father was right: Not all Tenno can be trusted" *She rubs her face* "When he heares about this: There is going to be hell to pay, you know that, Holden?"

“Pleasure to meet you.” Sena says  kindly. “We’ll have a shuttle stop by. Once Prince Tavor steaks with you, you’ll be free to go if you wish.”

8 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"I, eh you saved my life again" *He smiles* "I owe you a lot it seems Lord Eil"

Shen clears his throat.

”We should leave this place soon.” He says. “ I do not trust Miraalan to simply let us walk away.”

7 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Thanks, good to meet you too" *She perks a brow* "Prince Tavor?"

“You’ll understand when you meet him.” She says. “You may even want to stay.”

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Shen clears his throat.

”We should leave this place soon.” He says. “ I do not trust Miraalan to simply let us walk away.”

"Let us go then" *He looks at them* "Where is our dropship?"

11 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“You’ll understand when you meet him.” She says. “You may even want to stay.”

"Sounds better than what trash I just experienced here" *She looks to Shen* "Once, I seek Taylor, I wish to have a very long talk with this 'father' of mine"

43 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Sounds better than what trash I just experienced here" *She looks to Shen* "Once, I seek Taylor, I wish to have a very long talk with this 'father' of mine"

Holden's creased facial expression remained like stone, devoid of emotion. "You're right about untrustworthy Tenno. Ran into enough of them in my day." He lifted his eyes to scour the sky for the drop ship. "By the Blood of Rell, if they shoot down this ship..."

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

"Let us go then" *He looks at them* "Where is our dropship?"

You feel a tugging sensation in your gut and find yourself aboard a luxurious shuttle.

47 minutes ago, Almighty_Jado said:

Holden's creased facial expression remained like stone, devoid of emotion. "You're right about untrustworthy Tenno. Ran into enough of them in my day." He lifted his eyes to scour the sky for the drop ship. "By the Blood of Rell, if they shoot down this ship..."

The shuttle flies in. 

As it does the Razorback burrow seems back under the dust. 

The tower weapons seem to  track the shuttle, but do not fire.

As the shuttle lands you see a strange canon near one of the large towers fire. The beam seems to taper off after only a few feet. Seconds later the Fomorian in its sights explodes, the magnitude indicating a ruptured core.

Edited by Rakawan

17 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

You feel a tugging sensation in your gut and find yourself aboard a luxurious shuttle.

The shuttle flies in. 

As is does the Razorback burrow seems back under the dust. 

The tower weapons seem tot rack the shuttle, but do not fire.

As the shuttle lands you see a strange canon near one of the large towers fire. The beam seems to taper off after only a few feet. Seconds later the Fomorian in its sights explodes, the magnitude indicating a ruptured core.

Holden watched the lightshow. Orokin technology was no joke. He tore his gaze away from the destruction, boarding the shuttle after Zuir.