Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiant Secrets (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

"Hack Complete: Reinfromcents have now been stalled, breaking systems to prevent the hack from being reversed," D.I.S.C says*  

The break is sucessful. The Valkyr approaches the array and places a small disk on the protective field, disabling it.

1 hour ago, Ser_zeliek said:

Tibirius jumps off the pillar and lands in a kneeling motion, creating a shockwave from his automatic mods, cracking the ground, before he stands slowly and stretches out "An excalibur prime, a Valkyr and Vor, quite the day" he turns to the friendly valkyr "The name is Tibirius Condor" he motions to the power array "We need to bring this back to the tower"

"Laura Halvalon." She says. "I was sent to assist you."

She hands you the array. 

"We will need to find a rift to return." She says. "Once there my boss can pull us back."

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The break is sucessful. The Valkyr approaches the array and places a small disk on the protective field, disabling it.

She hands you the array. 

"We will need to find a rift to return." She says. "Once there my boss can pull us back."

"Hello fellow Tenno, I am D.I.S.C here to assist Laura, do you request my backup as well?" *D.I.S.C asks Tiberius* 

1 hour ago, (PS4)DeathSlinger09 said:

"Copy that"

"Troy, thanks for the help, you can keep those shuriken in the wall'

Throws smoke bomb and vanishes

((Gonna assume you fly to the relay.))

"From what we can piece together this group plans to detonate a ditry bomb to distribute an unknown substance throughout the Relay." Dirge says. "You're heading in to stop them. The relay should be less busy than normal, most Tenno are trying to slow the advance of the Razorback armada."

9 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

She hands you the array. 

"A pleasure" Though his words are somewhat dry, he tilts his head lightly "A mobile cephelon? interesting, i accept, i could use some aid in regeneration, my power reserves are low" He would wait a moment before activating his regeneration ability "Disc, could you locate the Rift so we can return this thing" he takes the array from Laura "Nice fighting Laura, a calm tenno is a deadly tenno" he chuckles a bit

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

((Gonna assume you fly to the relay.))

"From what we can piece together this group plans to detonate a ditry bomb to distribute an unknown substance throughout the Relay." Dirge says. "You're heading in to stop them. The relay should be less busy than normal, most Tenno are trying to slow the advance of the Razorback armada."

((You assumed right))

"Any info on where it will be?"

23 minutes ago, Ser_zeliek said:

"A pleasure" Though his words are somewhat dry, he tilts his head lightly "A mobile cephelon? interesting, i accept, i could use some aid in regeneration, my power reserves are low" He would wait a moment before activating his regeneration ability "Disc, could you locate the Rift so we can return this thing" he takes the array from Laura "Nice fighting Laura, a calm tenno is a deadly tenno" he chuckles a bit

"Understood, please remain still, this may sting..." *Depending on his durability, he may feel a spiked pain, a small pinch of a needle on each of his nerves, but only for a second* "Uplink complete, Looking into Regen issues...."  *He says* "Attempting to locate the Rift: As well: Connecting Via uplinks, for you to be connected, this is much faster then comlinks: Medical systems online and ready, Larua any issues?" *it's quite clear this cephalon is quite powerful, with is multitasking*    

Edited by -Platinum-
Edited Spelling (Im tried)

5 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Understood, please remain still, this may sting..." *Depending on his durability, he feel a spiked pain, a small pinch of a needle on each of his nerves, but only for a second* "Uplink complete, Looking into Regen issues...."  *He says* "Attempting to locate the Rift: As well: Connecting Via uplinks, for you to be connected, this is much faster then comlinks: Medical systems online and ready, Larua any issues?" *it's quite clear this cephalon is quite powerful, with is multitasking*    

It would almost seem as if he enjoyed the sensation of the pinching, seeming as if taking in a deep breath "Mhm this processing power should suffice, commencing area regeneration" he lifts his leg and stamps into the ground, releasing an initial healing wave, a soft green hue surrounding them both, as he regenerates any lost health over time "You are quite impressive Cephelon Disc"

5 minutes ago, Ser_zeliek said:

It would almost seem as if he enjoyed the sensation of the pinching, seeming as if taking in a deep breath "Mhm this processing power should suffice, commencing area regeneration" he lifts his leg and stamps into the ground, releasing an initial healing wave, a soft green hue surrounding them both, as he regenerates any lost health over time "You are quite impressive Cephelon Disc"

*He Nods, then speeks out* "I'm glad you find my skills Impressive, I am to please"

((You assumed right))

"Any info on where it will be?"

"They will likely try to smuggle it in." He says. "Look for anyone suspicious."

The relay guards seem on edge, but wave you through without incidents. Unlike normal visitors your weapons are live, courtesy of a call from Dirge to the security chief.

10 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He Nods, then speeks out* "I'm glad you find my skills Impressive, I am to please"

Pulls out his Tigris Prime once again and begins to walk with the array slung over his shoulders, heading towards the waypoint "Anything else we should fetch while we are here Disc?"

20 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"They will likely try to smuggle it in." He says. "Look for anyone suspicious."

The relay guards seem on edge, but wave you through without incidents. Unlike normal visitors your weapons are live, courtesy of a call from Dirge to the security chief.

Agok whistles and a kubrow named Akrah materialises beside him

"Alright search the area and if you find anyone suspicious you come let me know"

Strokes Akrah and then whistles again, and Akrah vanishes

((Akrah is red and black with gold bits. Akrah is Harka backwards)) 

Edited by (PS4)DeathSlinger09

Agok whistles and a kubrow named Akrah materialises beside him

"Alright search the area and if you find anyone suspicious you come let me know"

Strokes Akrah and then whistles again, and Akrah vanishes

((Akrah is red and black with gold bits. Akrah is Harka backwards)) 

((I'm assuming the Kubrow is an invisible Huras Kubrow, not a teleporting dog, because you never ran that part by me.))

There are three suspicious individuals. A Loki with a briefcase, a Frost standing by a ducat kiosk, holding a datamass, and a Limbo leaning against the wall watching everyone else.

8 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

((I'm assuming the Kubrow is an invisible Huras Kubrow, not a teleporting dog, because you never ran that part by me.))

There are three suspicious individuals. A Loki with a briefcase, a Frost standing by a ducat kiosk, holding a datamass, and a Limbo leaning against the wall watching everyone else.

((I told you about Akrah before))

Agok teloports to the Loki and kicks his briefcase out of his hand, whistles and and Akrah comes out of invisibility and catches the briefcase

"Whats in that?"

Puts hand on bo-prime

Edited by (PS4)DeathSlinger09

On 2017-5-17 at 9:44 PM, Ser_zeliek said:

Pulls out his Tigris Prime once again and begins to walk with the array slung over his shoulders, heading towards the waypoint "Anything else we should fetch while we are here Disc?"

*He turns to him* "I want data on why the Primed frames are following Vor and are corrupted, to help me prevent this at some time later, and to Orion" 

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He turns to him* "I want data on why the Primed frames are following Vor and are corrupted, to help me prevent this at some time later, and to Orion" 

Tibirius nods softly as he walks "That would only make sense D.I.S.C, I am especially curious about the excalibur prime, but by the sound of it i am sure we will run into them again, we will need to prepare" he continues to walk to where disc would direct him "As for Vor i have an idea how to deal with him, are you capable of extracting information from him if my idea works?"

43 minutes ago, Ser_zeliek said:

Tibirius nods softly as he walks "That would only make sense D.I.S.C, I am especially curious about the excalibur prime, but by the sound of it i am sure we will run into them again, we will need to prepare" he continues to walk to where disc would direct him "As for Vor i have an idea how to deal with him, are you capable of extracting information from him if my idea works?"

"Possibly: I will require you to keep him distracted when I set up traps, they will allow me to use Synthesis, I will be able to extract the Infomation that way, However: I also request to do the same to the Primed Frames, more info the better" *He says* 

8 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Possibly: I will require you to keep him distracted when I set up traps, they will allow me to use Synthesis, I will be able to extract the Infomation that way, However: I also request to do the same to the Primed Frames, more info the better" *He says* 

He seems in thought for a bit of time as they walk before he begins speaking "In such a case i will need a powerfull electrical spear, that should be able to paralyse their warframe for some time"

22 hours ago, (PS4)DeathSlinger09 said:

((I told you about Akrah before))

Agok teloports to the Loki and kicks his briefcase out of his hand, whistles and and Akrah comes out of invisibility and catches the briefcase

"Whats in that?"

Puts hand on bo-prime

The briefcase splits open as the kubrow catches it and....

sends noggles flying everywhere.

"My collection!" The Loki wails. "Why would you do that?"

The Limbo steps over and put a hand on your shoulder.

"If you have a problem with him I suggest you take it up to the dueling rooms on the third floor." He says. "Otherwise I think you should move along."

4 hours ago, Ser_zeliek said:

He seems in thought for a bit of time as they walk before he begins speaking "In such a case i will need a powerfull electrical spear, that should be able to paralyse their warframe for some time"

4 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

"It didn't seem like they were working for Vor." Laura says. "More like Vor and them were working for the same people."

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"It didn't seem like they were working for Vor." Laura says. "More like Vor and them were working for the same people."

he nods to Laura "I agree miss Laura, however he will have information that is easier to gain than from a Tenno"

59 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

53 minutes ago, Ser_zeliek said:

he nods to Laura "I agree miss Laura, however he will have information that is easier to gain than from a Tenno"

"Understood, Orion has a device that he installed into me, that I am capable of using, to bind or disable a Tenno's Warframe, However, it can also do harm to you two, so when it powers up, please stand clear" *D.I.S.C says* 

2 hours ago, Ser_zeliek said:

"He will also be harder to contain." She says. "He IS energy. I doubt we could hold him, or even a Tenno, for very long."

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

"Understood, Orion has a device that he installed into me, that I am capable of using, to bind or disable a Tenno's Warframe, However, it can also do harm to you two, so when it powers up, please stand clear" *D.I.S.C says* 

((He would likely need a proxy for that. As he is digital he could not hold a device. However he could hold a protocol for a device.))

"We would need to adapt a proxy for your use." Laura says. "The Reliquary has modified Railgun Moas. Those could be refitted."

The rift is near the power room, surrounded by corrupted fighting amongst themselves.

Edited by Rakawan

19 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"He will also be harder to contain." She says. "He IS energy. I doubt we could hold him, or even a Tenno, for very long."

((He would likely need a proxy for that. As he is digital he could not hold a device. However he could hold a protocol for a device.))

"We would need to adapt a proxy for your use." Laura says. "The Reliquary has modified Railgun Moas. Those could be refitted."

The rift is near the power room, surrounded by corrupted fighting amongst themselves.

Tibirious looks around the room and lets out a sigh "Your work Disc?" he walks over to enter the rift 
"Then we should get right on that, i will need to do repairs before the next battle"

55 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

(( Well, yeah, have one in mind))

"I have a proxy on standby, but I need it to get to our location somehow, is there a fast-travel way for it to be delivered?" *He asks*  

Edited by -Platinum-