Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiant Secrets (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

20 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Dex reappear from the power room.

"The device he placed has been disarmed." One says. "Had it been allowed to activate the tower would have been rendered defenseless."

"Grand, well done" he nods to the dex, he then looks to the frost "is everything under control then?"

1 hour ago, Ser_zeliek said:

"Grand, well done" he nods to the dex, he then looks to the frost "is everything under control then?"

"The Tower is secure." Tirion says. "For now. I have orders to accompany you on your quest to reassemble the void rift generator."

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

"Understood: I shell return to Orion, to check his condition. Is there a suitable place for my Mobile Platform?" *D.I.S.C asks*

"You may park it with the other proxy platforms." The Dex says. "However you are free to roam around in it, if you wish."

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"The Tower is secure." Tirion says. "For now. I have orders to accompany you on your quest to reassemble the void rift generator."

Tibirius nods softly "Very well, allow me to repair my warframe before we continue doing so"

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

"You may park it with the other proxy platforms." The Dex says. "However you are free to roam around in it, if you wish."

"Thank you: I will be on my way to Orion, then" *The MOA makes its way to the platforms parking it, then jumps over to the Medical bay* "How is Zaeed's Condition?"

3 hours ago, Ser_zeliek said:

Tibirius nods softly "Very well, allow me to repair my warframe before we continue doing so"

He leads you to the Armory,

Weapons line the walls, in lockers secured with bio-metric scanners. There are several repair stations, and worktables for custom gear.

2 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

"Thank you: I will be on my way to Orion, then" *The MOA makes its way to the platforms parking it, then jumps over to the Medical bay* "How is Zaeed's Condition?"

The doctor places a bloody tool on the tray.

"Almost done." He says. "I adjusted the wiring and added a buffer unit. That should stop any signal overload from causing issues. The buffer is made with material the Grineer use in their implants to better bridge organic and technical material.

"I have also disabled the remote control of your uplink." C.A.L.C says to D.I.S.C. "You are now in full control."

8 hours ago, Rakawan said:

He leads you to the Armory,

Weapons line the walls, in lockers secured with bio-metric scanners. There are several repair stations, and worktables for custom gear.

He walks over to one of the repair stations and straps in his warframe, before using transferrance to get out of it, wearing the standard operator suit in black, black veins runs up his neck and in under his black hair, short and unkempt, his eyes ice white, he straps a scanner to his arm and begins to scan the warframe for parts in need of repair, letting the foundry like machines begin repairs on his warframe, watching the process carefully, but not for long before he walks over to the workstation, and begins to draw up another armor design for the oberon frame, thicker that the previous one, along with plans for a sturdier aegis, along with a standard penta launcher.

(( Quote got bugged))

"Grinner Technology?, Oh maybe let's not bring up that the material is from them, as his attitude towards them are very bitter" *He turns to C.A.L.C* "Thank you, I'll be able to work at full capacity now" 

Edited by -Platinum-
Fixed Colors

6 hours ago, Ser_zeliek said:

He walks over to one of the repair stations and straps in his warframe, before using transferrance to get out of it, wearing the standard operator suit in black, black veins runs up his neck and in under his black hair, short and unkempt, his eyes ice white, he straps a scanner to his arm and begins to scan the warframe for parts in need of repair, letting the foundry like machines begin repairs on his warframe, watching the process carefully, but not for long before he walks over to the workstation, and begins to draw up another armor design for the oberon frame, thicker that the previous one, along with plans for a sturdier aegis, along with a standard penta launcher.

"You're going to add heavier armor?" The Frost ask. "Wouldn't that slow you down even more?"

3 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

(( Quote got bugged))

"Grinner Technology?, Oh maybe let's not bring up that the material is from them, as his attitude towards them are very bitter" *He turns to C.A.L.C* "Thank you, I'll be able to work at full capacity now" 

"Corpus Technology." The doctor says. "But mainly used by Grineer."

"You are welcome." C.A.L.C says. "No Cephalon should be a slave to organics."

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Corpus Technology." The doctor says. "But mainly used by Grineer."

"You are welcome." C.A.L.C says. "No Cephalon should be a slave to organics."

"I'll have to tell you to hide the notes and results then, from Zaeed, he'll try to remove the grinner implants, in favor to Orokin or Corpus" *He turns to C.A.L.C* "Indeed so" 

"I'll have to tell you to hide the notes and results then, from Zaeed, he'll try to remove the grinner implants, in favor to Orokin or Corpus" *He turns to C.A.L.C* "Indeed so" 

"Now I believe I have done what the organics call a favor." C.A.L.C says. "I would like to ask for one in return. I have heard that the Corpus are fielding new Proxies, connected to a program called Animo. This program greatly interests me. However I have been forbidden from collecting data on it. You, however, are under no such restraint. Should you encounter one of these proxies I would be greatly interested in any data you can hack from it."

9 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Now I believe I have done what the organics call a favor." C.A.L.C says. "I would like to ask for one in return. I have heard that the Corpus are fielding new Proxies, connected to a program called Animo. This program greatly interests me. However I have been forbidden from collecting data on it. You, however, are under no such restraint. Should you encounter one of these proxies I would be greatly interested in any data you can hack from it."

"Amino?, my data is limited on that, Orion has not ran into one yet, but the news sure travels fast, but I will be more then happy to extract a share of the data, But may I ask, why do you have a restriction?"  *D.I.S.C asks*

"Amino?, my data is limited on that, Orion has not ran into one yet, but the news sure travels fast, but I will be more then happy to extract a share of the data, But may I ask, why do you have a restriction?"  *D.I.S.C asks*

"He believes that this data may be detrimental to my systems." C.A.L.C says. "However I believe this risk can be mitigated."

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"He believes that this data may be detrimental to my systems." C.A.L.C says. "However I believe this risk can be mitigated."

"My systems have been upgraded to protect aginest attacks, I will be careful to make sure Amino does not have any upgraded systems, Do you kown where they have been sighted?" *D.I.S.C Asks, he looks over to Zaeed to check his condition* 

"My systems have been upgraded to protect aginest attacks, I will be careful to make sure Amino does not have any upgraded systems, Do you kown where they have been sighted?" *D.I.S.C Asks, he looks over to Zaeed to check his condition* 

The doctor is reducing the anesthesia to allow Zaeed to wake up.

"Careful." He says. "He will likely be woozy."

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The doctor is reducing the anesthesia to allow Zaeed to wake up.

"Careful." He says. "He will likely be woozy."

"I'll up-link with him, when the drugs are unaffected, forcing the drugs effects away, might cause issues" *D.I.S.C says*

"I'll up-link with him, when the drugs are unaffected, forcing the drugs effects away, might cause issues" *D.I.S.C says*

"You can find the Ambulas Proxies in any corpus area." C.A.L.C says.

4 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"You're going to add heavier armor?" The Frost ask. "Wouldn't that slow you down even more?"

Tibirus turns to the frost looking up at him with a composed and calculated look in his eyes "Indeed, however it is able to take enourmous amounts of damage, and by purging the armor plates and increasing my speed tremendously, i can surprise many foes as you saw earlier"

1 hour ago, Ser_zeliek said:

Tibirus turns to the frost looking up at him with a composed and calculated look in his eyes "Indeed, however it is able to take enourmous amounts of damage, and by purging the armor plates and increasing my speed tremendously, i can surprise many foes as you saw earlier"

"That will certainly come in handy." He says. "But if you want speed, nothing beats a volt with Dual Kamas."

"I see, when the next mission is deployed, we'll head over and try to track one" *D.I.S.C says*

"Many thanks." C.A.L.C says.

Zaeed would be beginning to wake now, as the drugs leave his system.

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"That will certainly come in handy." He says. "But if you want speed, nothing beats a volt with Dual Kamas."

Shakes his head lightly "if i wanted speed i would optain a Titania frame and overcharge its archwing systems with components from the itzal systems" he turns and continues his work that seemed to be nearly done