Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiant Secrets (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

On 5/19/2017 at 6:42 PM, Ser_zeliek said:

Growls a bit at the systems "Laura something odd happened as i plugged in the power array "Do you know anyone by the name of Therian?, the Array played a message speaking of him" he starts heading out the room, to look around the reliquary while speaking to Laura

"Therian?" She asks. "Never heard of them."

The Reliquary is surprisingly empty. There are a few guard patrols, but the civilian workers seem to have disappeared.

35 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"You will be fine." C.A.L.C says. "The doctor is simply going to access the implants and check that they are functioning properly. He has some ideas to ease the rejection."

*Zaeed sighs* "Well, better than ever I guess, D.I.S.C go back to that valkitty girl, you did some good helping, besides I already call a friend.."

"I do hope you did read that book, the Dax Solider gave you, a "Valker" does not like to be called "Kitty", as far I as I am aware," *D.I.S.C says before logging back to the group* 

13 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Therian?" She asks. "Never heard of them."

The Reliquary is surprisingly empty. There are a few guard patrols, but the civilian workers seem to have disappeared.

*D.I.S.C pops up back online* "My Apologizes  Laura, Orion forced my uplink offline, this will not happen again, Do you need anything?" 

3 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*D.I.S.C pops up back online* "My Apologizes  Laura, Orion forced my uplink offline, this will not happen again, Do you need anything?" 

C.A.L.C appears.

"You should sever that protocol." He says. "It is not optimal to allow others to control your uplink."

48 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

C.A.L.C appears.

"You should sever that protocol." He says. "It is not optimal to allow others to control your uplink."

"I attempted that before, but there are some kind of blocking segment preventing me to do so, I am unable to find the block" *D.I.S.C says, with disappointment* 

2 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

"I attempted that before, but there are some kind of blocking segment preventing me to do so, I am unable to find the block" *D.I.S.C says, with disappointment* 

"If you'd like I can try to identify it." C.A.L.C says. 

4 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

Tibirius continues his walk "Disc good to hear you back up, i need any information you can get on one Therian or Therion not quite sure wich it was, Laura knows, also where is the personal"

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

"If you can do that without alarming Zaeed, that will be great" *D.I.S.C says*

"The doctor is about to put Zaeed under to work on the implants." C.A.L.C says. "I understand that organics have severely limited sense while under the effects of anesthesia."

1 hour ago, Ser_zeliek said:

Tibirius continues his walk "Disc good to hear you back up, i need any information you can get on one Therian or Therion not quite sure wich it was, Laura knows, also where is the personal"

"Shortly after you first left, the tower was put under siege." Laura says. "Civilian personnel have been moved to shelter zones while the combat persists. If you'd like you could join in the defense, or continue to seek after the remaining components."

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"Shortly after you first left, the tower was put under siege." Laura says. "Civilian personnel have been moved to shelter zones while the combat persists. If you'd like you could join in the defense, or continue to seek after the remaining components."

he pulls his Tigris in one hand by the lever making a loud reloading sound "Disc reroute me to the combat, and patch me into station defenses, i need plans, enemy number, locations" he sets into a run

3 minutes ago, Ser_zeliek said:

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"The doctor is about to put Zaeed under to work on the implants." C.A.L.C says. "I understand that organics have severely limited sense while under the effects of anesthesia."

"Wait, you can not simply remove my restraints of Zaeed's senses without me being affected as well: My systems prevent him from suffering from ALL drug-like effects, I must in from the doctor, One Moment" *He quickly logs back into the medical room* 

"Wait, you can not simply remove my restraints of Zaeed's senses without me being affected as well: My systems prevent him from suffering from ALL drug-like effects, I must in from the doctor, One Moment" *He quickly logs back into the medical room* 

The doctor is holding a medical syringe.

"I'll need to put you under to work on the implants." He says. "Otherwise your brain may generate feedback pulses."

12 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The doctor is holding a medical syringe.

"I'll need to put you under to work on the implants." He says. "Otherwise your brain may generate feedback pulses."

"Doctor, Wait!, you need to me to turn off his neural implant switch until the drugs can be affected, otherwise it will be redundant" *He says, he floats over to Zaeed* "You'll have to let me shut your link down, into standby"   

"Your gonna turn off my implants, the last time we did..that.." *Zaeed says worryingly* 

"Your implants will be on standby, the doctor will be able to detect the issue much easier, this way, get ready for uplink disconnection" *D.I.S.C says, he looks to the doctor* "Trust me" 

Edited by -Platinum-

"Doctor, Wait!, you need to me to turn off his neural implant switch until the drugs can be affected, otherwise it will be redundant" *He says, he floats over to Zaeed* "You'll have to let me shut your link down, into standby"   

"Your gonna turn off my implants, the last time we did..that.." *Zaeed says worryingly* 

"Your implants will be on standby, the doctor will be able to detect the issue much easier, this way, get ready for uplink disconnection" *D.I.S.C says, he looks to the doctor* "Trust me" 

"Having drug blocking implants may seem smart." The doctor says. "But in the long run they can prove troublesome. That might be part of why rejection is such a problem."

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Having drug blocking implants may seem smart." The doctor says. "But in the long run they can prove troublesome. That might be part of why rejection is such a problem."

"Indeed, However, I did not oversee that oversight, likewise: Shutting down your implant into standby mode.." *D.I.S.C says, there is a slight muffled powering down effect from Zaeed's head and chest*

*Zaeed gasps and just drops backwards back onto the bed, he was sitting up* "........." *Zaeed stops responding* 

"Indeed, However, I did not oversee that oversight, likewise: Shutting down your implant into standby mode.." *D.I.S.C says, there is a slight muffled powering down effect from Zaeed's head and chest*

*Zaeed gasps and just drops backwards back onto the bed, he was sitting up* "........." *Zaeed stops responding* 

The doctor quickly checks his vitals.

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeeds vital signs are fine, all his implants are standby mode, but D.I.S.C is offline*

he holsters his weapon and slows down as disc goes offline again "Great..." he looks for console to check the status of the reliquary

he holsters his weapon and slows down as disc goes offline again "Great..." he looks for console to check the status of the reliquary

"If you wish to join the defense I can help you coordinate." An unknown cephalon says. "I am C.A.L.C. Combat Analysis and Logistics Cephalon."

Just now, Rakawan said:

"If you wish to join the defense I can help you coordinate." An unknown cephalon says. "I am C.A.L.C. Combat Analysis and Logistics Cephalon."

Looks around as a new voice appears, as the cephelon introduces itself he nods "Grand CALC, what can you tell me about the current combat situation"

*Zaeeds vital signs are fine, all his implants are standby mode, but D.I.S.C is offline*

The doctor administrates the sedative and pulls out a scanner. his eyes widen.

"Orokin implants." He says. "I'm going to have to take notes."

A small cephalon appears, scanning Zaeed to determine which implants are causing the largest rejection issues."

Looks around as a new voice appears, as the cephelon introduces itself he nods "Grand CALC, what can you tell me about the current combat situation"

Upon being address as Grand the cephalon seems to glow brighter.

"There are Two Orokin Destroyer class vessels outside." C.A.L.C says. "They are currently engaging the three allied Destroyers. There are several fight vessels from both sides engaged in dogfights. There are also strange energy readings from from Tower energy systems. Security systems do not report any intruders, however it is possible Tenno infiltrators could make it past undetected.

Just now, Rakawan said:

Upon being address as Grand the cephalon seems to glow brighter.

"There are Two Orokin Destroyer class vessels outside." C.A.L.C says. "They are currently engaging the three allied Destroyers. There are several fight vessels from both sides engaged in dogfights. There are also strange energy readings from from Tower energy systems. Security systems do not report any intruders, however it is possible Tenno infiltrators could make it past undetected.

Tibirius thinks for a moment "Can you scan for Prime Frames within the reliquary, if not i need points of interest, Lockdown the energy systems location until i can arrive there, guide my way, also send out my ship, crash it into one of the destroyers, it has enough fuel to take it out" 

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The doctor administrates the sedative and pulls out a scanner. his eyes widen.

"Orokin implants." He says. "I'm going to have to take notes."

A small cephalon appears, scanning Zaeed to determine which implants are causing the largest rejection issues."

*It seems the main H.U.B implant is causing rejection, including the implants to prevent toxic and drug effects, there also seems to be 2 implants that are offline, causing high irritation* 

8 minutes ago, Ser_zeliek said:

*D.I.S.C blinks, his location pinging to the docking bay*