Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiant Secrets (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

1 hour ago, Ser_zeliek said:

Tibirius thinks for a moment "Can you scan for Prime Frames within the reliquary, if not i need points of interest, Lockdown the energy systems location until i can arrive there, guide my way, also send out my ship, crash it into one of the destroyers, it has enough fuel to take it out" 

"Points of interest are the armory, generators, and relic room." C.A.L.C says. "I am unable to pinpoint any signatures. And in response to your request. A landing craft isn unlike to make it close enough to the Destroyer to be of any use, their point defense systems are unusually complex."

He pauses for a second.

"Energy systems locked." He says. "I will continue to monitor." 

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Points of interest are the armory, generators, and relic room." C.A.L.C says. "I am unable to pinpoint any signatures. And in response to your request. A landing craft isn unlike to make it close enough to the Destroyer to be of any use, their point defense systems are unusually complex."

He pauses for a second.

"Energy systems locked." He says. "I will continue to monitor." 

"Are there any cameras in the points of interest, we are looking for prime frames, currently known are one Valkyr, one Excalibur prime" he begins to run towards the energy systems location "Contact all free personal to search the locations, we might have visitors here to take from us"

"Are there any cameras in the points of interest, we are looking for prime frames, currently known are one Valkyr, one Excalibur prime" he begins to run towards the energy systems location "Contact all free personal to search the locations, we might have visitors here to take from us"

You arrive outside the generator room just in time to see the Excalibur slice through the barricade.

Just now, Rakawan said:

You arrive outside the generator room just in time to see the Excalibur slice through the barricade.

"Maximum alert CALC, Intruder, Excalibur Prime, Generator room, Send Backup" Tibirius walks towards the Excalibur "You there, speak! what do you hope to seek, the Orikin are all but destroyed"

"Maximum alert CALC, Intruder, Excalibur Prime, Generator room, Send Backup" Tibirius walks towards the Excalibur "You there, speak! what do you hope to seek, the Orikin are all but destroyed"

Two Dex soldiers join you as the Excalibur turns to face you.

"You are persistent." He says. "I will give you that much. I have no quarrel with you. I will allow you to leave with your life, if you so choose."

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Two Dex soldiers join you as the Excalibur turns to face you.

"You are persistent." He says. "I will give you that much. I have no quarrel with you. I will allow you to leave with your life, if you so choose."

Tibirius draws his silva and aegis, it folds out and the golden energy comes out from it, he points the silva towards the excalibur "I shant offer you the same, i shall offer you honor however, in single combat, if i defeat you, you will tell us your plans, and the blueprint for your frame"

Edited by Ser_zeliek

Tibirius draws his silva and aegis, it folds out and the golden energy comes out from it, he points the silva towards the excalibur "I shant offer you the same, i shall offer you honor however, in single combat, if i defeat you, you will tell us your plans, and the blueprint for your frame"

"You dogs speak of honor." He says. "Your honor died at Terminus. Still, it has been long since I have had the honor of crossing blades with one who though themselves my equal."

He shifts the energy skana to one hand, and draws a skana prime with the other.

"Mine allies know that to cross blades with me is to face death." He says. "And so none accept my challenges. But I will accept yours. Beat me, and I will answer one question, and only one."

He sinks into a ready stance.

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"You dogs speak of honor." He says. "Your honor died at Terminus. Still, it has been long since I have had the honor of crossing blades with one who though themselves my equal."

He shifts the energy skana to one hand, and draws a skana prime with the other.

"Mine allies know that to cross blades with me is to face death." He says. "And so none accept my challenges. But I will accept yours. Beat me, and I will answer one question, and only one."

He sinks into a ready stance.

He motions for the dex soldiers to enter the generator room before he looks at the exalibur "I know your frame well, come and let us see if you are worthy of it" he pulls up the shield, as he stomps the ground readying his regeneration, knowing his effeciency mod would keep it going for quite some time, the arbiter mark on his back glows softly in tune with the aegis and silva

He motions for the dex soldiers to enter the generator room before he looks at the exalibur "I know your frame well, come and let us see if you are worthy of it" he pulls up the shield, as he stomps the ground readying his regeneration, knowing his effeciency mod would keep it going for quite some time, the arbiter mark on his back glows softly in tune with the aegis and silva

In a wordless heartbeat the Excalibur is in your face, both blades sweeping in from the sides, on aimed at your head, and one at your legs. 

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

In a wordless heartbeat the Excalibur is in your face, both blades sweeping in from the sides, on aimed at your head, and one at your legs. 

he wastes no time in bashing his shield forward with full strenght knowing to well the knockback would get him out of his face, and away from his legs, he was a heavy frame only made heavier by the armor plates upon it, along with the energy on the shield should hopefully create an energy discharge to knock him away, the sigil on his back would glow a bit brighter, watching the excalibur closely now, knowing he wouldnt make the same mistake twice

he wastes no time in bashing his shield forward with full strenght knowing to well the knockback would get him out of his face, and away from his legs, he was a heavy frame only made heavier by the armor plates upon it, along with the energy on the shield should hopefully create an energy discharge to knock him away, the sigil on his back would glow a bit brighter, watching the excalibur closely now, knowing he wouldnt make the same mistake twice

The Excalibur twists sideways, reflexes saving him. The bash knocks his left arm ff, the energy skana slicing through the floor plates instead of your legs.

The other blade however, strikes a glancing blow, sheering off the tip of one of your helmet's horns. 

The Excalibur Prime skids to the side and rolls to his feet. 

"I see you are not without some minor skill." He says. "I may yet find some pleasure in this fight."

He gestures to the damaged horn on your helm.

"Though I am, at the moment, unimpressed." He says. 

19 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Excalibur twists sideways, reflexes saving him. The bash knocks his left arm ff, the energy skana slicing through the floor plates instead of your legs.

The other blade however, strikes a glancing blow, sheering off the tip of one of your helmet's horns. 

The Excalibur Prime skids to the side and rolls to his feet. 

"I see you are not without some minor skill." He says. "I may yet find some pleasure in this fight."

He gestures to the damaged horn on your helm.

"Though I am, at the moment, unimpressed." He says. 

Tibirius chuckles a bit twisting his neck from side to side "Your frame and weaponry are superior to my own, yet you are unimpressed? curious i had expected you to take my head in the first swing Excalibur -prime-" Clearly a provocoation, as he raises his silva once more, but his energy signature is different, as he aims to reckon the Excalibur, and lead his fist to the floor to carpet hallowed ground beneath him

Tibirius chuckles a bit twisting his neck from side to side "Your frame and weaponry are superior to my own, yet you are unimpressed? curious i had expected you to take my head in the first swing Excalibur -prime-" Clearly a provocoation, as he raises his silva once more, but his energy signature is different, as he aims to reckon the Excalibur, and lead his fist to the floor to carpet hallowed ground beneath him

The Excalibur backflips to avoid the field of fire.

"It seems your tongue is sharper than your blade." He says. "Pity you don't know how to use either."

He dashes forwards, purging the hallowed flames from the ground before him. 

Just now, Rakawan said:

The Excalibur backflips to avoid the field of fire.

"It seems your tongue is sharper than your blade." He says. "Pity you don't know how to use either."

He dashes forwards, purging the hallowed flames from the ground before him. 

He charges forward as if having planned for the excaliburs actions "Your confidence might be your undoing" he would aim to meet the dash of the Exalibur with a twist of his body and the silva slicing from below, sideways in an arch up, sliding across the floor

He charges forward as if having planned for the excaliburs actions "Your confidence might be your undoing" he would aim to meet the dash of the Exalibur with a twist of his body and the silva slicing from below, sideways in an arch up, sliding across the floor

The Excalibur vaults over your strike, and lands behind you swinging both blades at your unprotected back. The Skana bites deep into the armor with staggering force, while the energy blade slices through the plates. You have only nanoseconds till it reaches flesh.

8 hours ago, Rakawan said:

The Excalibur vaults over your strike, and lands behind you swinging both blades at your unprotected back. The Skana bites deep into the armor with staggering force, while the energy blade slices through the plates. You have only nanoseconds till it reaches flesh.

His back was far from unprotected, covered in thick armor plates, he turns to move his hand forward and grap the excaliburs arm carrying the energy skana, in the aim to roll sideways with a firm grip on his arm, to break it around, clearly using the frame modifications to its fullest

5 hours ago, Ser_zeliek said:

His back was far from unprotected, covered in thick armor plates, he turns to move his hand forward and grap the excaliburs arm carrying the energy skana, in the aim to roll sideways with a firm grip on his arm, to break it around, clearly using the frame modifications to its fullest

Your grab just barely misses as the Excalibur flips backwards.

"No armor will shield you from my Kusanagi." He says. "It will only serve to slow you."

He dashes forward again, this time aiming for your neck.

5 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*a MOA makes its way to find Laura, it seems to be a heavily modified Bursa* "Laura?" *it speaks out* 

Laura is outside the docking bay, fighting another Valkyr, the one from the previous tower. 

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Laura is outside the docking bay, fighting another Valkyr, the one from the previous tower. 

*After seeing Larua fighting, D.I.S.C rushes over to her and opens fire with its main Plasma Rifle gun towards the rouge Valkyer* "Larua, backup has arrived"

4 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*After seeing Larua fighting, D.I.S.C rushes over to her and opens fire with its main Plasma Rifle gun towards the rouge Valkyer* "Larua, backup has arrived"

The bolts bounce off the Hysteria field.

A corrupted ancient screeches and charges at the bursa.

33 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The bolts bounce off the Hysteria field.

A corrupted ancient screeches and charges at the bursa.

*The Moa turns around and lifts its leg, waiting for it to get to a little closer before slamming its front shields onto the ground, this causes a massive shockwave that repeatedly sends waves, it seems to be modified to cause ultrasonic reverberations* "Hysteria Feild detected, Alert: Hostile Infested, Ground Wave attack, Leura shield your ears" 

(( think of normal sound quake, but instead of blast damage, just purely knockbacks, over and over Note: It's a lot smaller))

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

*The Moa turns around and lifts its leg, waiting for it to get to a little closer before slamming its front shields onto the ground, this causes a massive shockwave that repeatedly sends waves, it seems to be modified to cause ultrasonic reverberations* "Hysteria Feild detected, Alert: Hostile Infested, Ground Wave attack, Leura shield your ears" 

(( think of normal sound quake, but instead of blast damage, just purely knockbacks, over and over Note: It's a lot smaller))

Laura rides out the waves. The other Valkyr is not so fortunate, her Hysteria ending just in time for her to receive a face-full of shockwaves. She goes flying back into a nearby wall. The Ancient follows her.

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Laura rides out the waves. The other Valkyr is not so fortunate, her Hysteria ending just in time for her to receive a face-full of shockwaves. She goes flying back into a nearby wall. The Ancient follows her.

*D.I.S.C uses this time to open fire with his Plasma rifle onto the Ancient* "Counter Attack: Destroy the healer, first Larua"

5 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Your grab just barely misses as the Excalibur flips backwards.

"No armor will shield you from my Kusanagi." He says. "It will only serve to slow you."

He dashes forward again, this time aiming for your neck.

Tibirius brings up his Aegis to take the blow of the weapon, stepping backwards in preparetion for more blows "Mhm perhaps you are right, Alas i am still here" a series of clicks sounds, as the heavy armor plates falls off him, in heavy thuds against the ground, from their attachment holes seethes out radiation, as he attempts another reckoning against the excalibur, Tibiriuses speed dramaticly increases as the heavy armor plates are purged from his frame