The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reactant, Is here Pac-Man or Warframe?

str4dlin

25 minutes ago, xRufus7x said:

While I would like to see more diversity in the relic cracking goals, reactant is fine. It mitigates hallway camping and keeps people moving and I don't know that I have ever seen anyone not get their 10 unless they joined late.

I think it's only happened to me a couple of times recently, once when I joined late and once when the mission changed from sabotage to exterminate mid-mission and there weren't enough mobs left.

On a couple of occasions my UI has said 10/10 reactant, but when I got to extraction I didn't get to choose a reward, which sucked.

1 minute ago, ChuckMaverick said:

I think it's only happened to me a couple of times recently, once when I joined late and once when the mission changed from sabotage to exterminate mid-mission and there weren't enough mobs left.

On a couple of occasions my UI has said 10/10 reactant, but when I got to extraction I didn't get to choose a reward, which sucked.

They should just have fissures continue to pop up and spawn enemies after you reach the exterminate goal.

From my experience on Xbox One 95% of the time the team will stay until everyone is at 10. Granted the counts are sometimes off but squad chat fixes that.  I do like the option of closing alternate rewards but miss the endless void runs and hate coming in late with zero chance for 10. If they fix that then giddy up.