Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did they fix Heiracon bug?

dodorichard

Question

Was doing some Endo / relic farming on Heiracon the other day and kept having my shields blasted. Played the whole mission to 1200 with 0 shields even though no one was shooting or hitting me. WTF? 

I asked the fellow team members and they had the same thing happening, has anyone else encountered the same thing? I usually play with a Frost Prime or Ember to CC but this bug really makes things tricky.

5 answers to this question

Okay if its frost then its gotta be it. It happened to me as well but rather it was my HP instead of SP. Interesting right! It's assumed that, it happens with frost only and thought I've not tested specifically yet but never noticed anything unusual when using other frames. Give it a shot and lets see what happens.

It's a bug not specific to anything you use or the map, other than possibly exclusive to endless missions.

I've had the bug happen playing Rhino solo on an Axi Fissure, Saryn Solo in an Axi and on Heiracon using Mesa.

The phantom Maggot thing is an interesting concept, esp since the Infested frame is coming.