The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zanuka hunter needs at least a little buff

(PSN)forChristsake

I had a run in with the Zanuka hunter in a mission. And by run in I mean a quck pathetic fight on his part. At least Stalker gets lucky SOMETIMES and kills you. I don't usually jump in the nerf/buff bandwagons, but that was ridiculous.  Maybe a little buff at least? It took me longer to realize it was dead than actually kill it. I think I only used blast/corrosive nunchuks.

Definitelly agree. A funny story - I needed to step away for 2 minutes at the beginning of the mission (Was running solo at that time); guess what. Zanuka Hunter spawned as I was away. Well, I did find out, after the poor fella was unsuccessful in killing me after I got back to my PC, seeing he was still trying to kill me - going like 'Oh, Zanuka Hunter.. LOL, really?'. If the poor dude can't even down me when I'm not even at my PC for like 2 minutes... yeah. It may need some tweaks for sure.

G3 and the hunter honestly need a boost. It pathetic to know that the bombard, gunner, corpus tech, etc are actually a bigger threat then them.

Fun story I once had had the hunter after me when I was using nekros p and a host migration happened just when I casted terrify and it actually scared it away and it went to start fighting a napalm. The napalm won after 20 seconds of fighting.

Edited by Fast_98