The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mr 15 without a prime

Dorde_Sukalo

16 hours ago, Dorde_Sukalo said:

Am I the only one that got to mr 15 without building a prime warframe? I never borthered with them. But Ember Prime is going to be my first :)

Honestly, I do wish that all "Prime" items (waframes, weapons, sentinels;etc.) were not available until the player has completed the mastery of all normal versions first, completed the star map missions, and has reached a certain Mastery rank level. With this suggestion,  it would enable players to have more incentives to gain these "Primed" counterparts that will enhanced their gaming experience, toward the endgame.

I know there will be players who don't agree with my idea, but as of right now, most "Prime" items are more of a luxury than needed.

Enjoy the game your way, Tenno!

13 hours ago, --Dark_Rage-- said:

One question. What's the reason to create any alternative accounts ? I just interested, what it gives you ? A huge amount of time you spend to level up alt account for what ?

Can someone explain to me the reason of creating and leveling up any alternative accounts in this game ? I don't understand why a lot of players have alternative accounts. I see its unreasonable waste of time.  Maybe i don't know something ?

8 hours ago, xattuu said:

why do people have warframe alts.  whats the purpose its not like overwatch where you don't have to care abt MMR

i can only speak for myself and not for everybody with alt accs

if you look at my ingame profile you will see that i have everything in this game so starting from scratch and doing things different than the first time is fun
although not having everything makes some missions a challenge again which is really nice
oh and if you are doing better in a mission with this barely equipped acc than someone else who is maxed out its a huge kick and an amazing feeling

but apart from all that my alt acc allows me to appear on the same level as other newer players without them treating me like a super overpowered high end god
which I don't think i am but apparently to some mr 1-15 players a fully geared mr 23 player seems to be above all things and out of reach
and that sucks if you just want to play with them without being insulted for having something they don't have

so yeah having an alt acc is a bit of work but sometimes its worth it

On 09.12.2016 at 1:18 PM, Weidro said:

i can only speak for myself and not for everybody with alt accs

if you look at my ingame profile you will see that i have everything in this game so starting from scratch and doing things different than the first time is fun
although not having everything makes some missions a challenge again which is really nice
oh and if you are doing better in a mission with this barely equipped acc than someone else who is maxed out its a huge kick and an amazing feeling

but apart from all that my alt acc allows me to appear on the same level as other newer players without them treating me like a super overpowered high end god
which I don't think i am but apparently to some mr 1-15 players a fully geared mr 23 player seems to be above all things and out of reach
and that sucks if you just want to play with them without being insulted for having something they don't have

so yeah having an alt acc is a bit of work but sometimes its worth it

Before this post i thought that only unfair players use alternative accounts and abuse them.

I understand your point of view, but i do not share it.  If i want some fun and extreme with a weak and unpolarised frame and weapon, i can easy craft it on my only account.