Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Account Banned, Support Refuse To Help, Stupid Anti Cheat Policy

vietanh797

This is what you guys said

"No worries, there are measure in place addressing this preemptively and people caught in the crossfire will not suffer consequences past removal of the illegitimately gained materials. Support will handle it

This is what I get from support

"If you "randomly" obtained that amount of volt helmet blueprints, it's your responsibility to report the issue with our support. By selling them you gain profile and break the rules. Sorry but your account cannot be un-banned."

Yeah I admit I didn't report when I get that abnormal number. But we are player not tester, we not always have time to do the report ticket. It even funnier that there are people who reported then get banned(his topic was deleted already)

I had 4mil credits in my account even if I did sold the 200 BPs I don't want that happen to be in my account by someway that I don't knowI it can easily solve by took away 500k credits that I get from sold those BPs. But they refuse to do it. Reason? they feel like doing it or just love to abuse Asian players.

Not just that. When I ask support to confirm that it is your way to treat the player that have been play the game since CB 6 months ago till now 20 mins later I receive "your account have been suspended" when I login support.

So to sum up what you guys doing is: Ban everyone you think you can ban. Not unban anyone, Cheaters or players it doesn't matter as long as you think "they seem good to ban". And when player raise their voice what you doing is stop them from speaking the truth as fast as you can.

As you wish I will quit the game but as I promised I will start a campaign over both FB and Twitter to anti Warframe's support policy "shut people up" and Warframe's anti cheat policy "ban everything"

I would have banned you too for selling the 200 bp's, Lol.

But in all fairness, I'd also have the leniency to accept your "apology - btw you didn't mention one of these" and unban you, returning your account to where it was. 

wow you really deserve that ban lol just the way you act right there.

This is OPEN BETA, meaning WE are ALL testers and got to report it to them, without doing so you are exploiting others hacks wich makes your a Fellow "criminal".

And trying to claim they banned you for being asian,who the hell cares -.-

This is what you guys said

"No worries, there are measure in place addressing this preemptively and people caught in the crossfire will not suffer consequences past removal of the illegitimately gained materials. Support will handle it

This is what I get from support

"If you "randomly" obtained that amount of volt helmet blueprints, it's your responsibility to report the issue with our support. By selling them you gain profile and break the rules. Sorry but you're account cannot be un-banned."

Yeah I admit I didn't report when I get that abnormal number. But we are player not tester, we not always have time to do the report ticket. It even funnier that there are people who reported then get banned(his topic was deleted already)

-snip-

As you wish I will quit the game but as I promised I will start a campaign over both FB and Twitter to anti Warframe's support policy "shut people up" and Warframe's anti cheat policy "ban everything"

You got an abnormal number of BP. You knew it was a bug or something and that it's and advantage for you. You did not report it. You got banned. I see nothing wrong here. You deserve it. Period.

Having no time to report it is a stupid statement and a poor excuse. And if you really go on a rampage to discredit DE for banning you please have the balls to include your ticket responses and this thread here so people will atleast have a good laugh at you.

Cheers

a Warframe-anti-cheat-fan

You saw that there is something wrong with your account. You didnt report it. Your problem.

You start a "campaign"?

tumblr_m0sjo6TdLQ1rqfhi2o1_250.gif

so u mean he and hacker are the same, right ? ban everyone saw dat bugs but didnt report ?, so in 2035, my child can play warframe  with my account, dat funny

wow you really deserve that ban lol just the way you act right there.

This is OPEN BETA, meaning WE are ALL testers and got to report it to them, without doing so you are exploiting others hacks wich makes your a Fellow "criminal".

And trying to claim they banned you for being asian,who the hell cares -.-

Really are something wrong with your head? I don't have luxury time to report, I sold BPs but what do I need to use that money? 500k credits? I can  have more than that by do a few void 3 runs. in reality I never have the chance to use the money I get from those BPs since I already have millions before that.

Not mention they can't show me any evidence that I hack or cheat at all because I didn't hack or cheat, I just happen to run a game with a hacker and end up having 200 BP.

All of my act here is because 5 days working with support and result in a ban.

Yeah I admit I didn't report when I get that abnormal number. But we are player not tester, we not always have time to do the report ticket.

It's still in Beta. We are Beta Testers.

It's not in Release yet, buddy. You joined an Open Beta.

Ofc. it gives you a ban, you need a raincheck.

you sold hacked items, ANY game or Company would give you the boot for doing such thing.

Since you knew it was not normal gained, you has admitted that. So that Means you knew what you were doing and now your feeling the consequenses

Maybe this will make you think twice before ignoring a bug that should be reported in a beta game, instead of simply taking advantage of it.

EDIT:

To be clear - you knew you randomly got 200 BP's auto-magically.

You then thought:

"Cool! Lets sell 'em for cash!".

Instead of:

"Hmm that's not right - and I don't want to waste my time clicking just to sell 200 BP's that came about auto-magically, especially when I already have tons of cash. I should let Warframe Support know about this bug."

Edited by Niavlys77

so u mean he and hacker are the same, right ? ban everyone saw dat bugs but didnt report ?, so in 2035, my child can play warframe  with my account, dat funny

No I dont think they are the same. But if I see oh: 234 BP that havent been there before. I report it to support so they can

clean this mess up. Its like getting more money at your bank account than usual. YOu get 1000 per month. But this time, you get 10k

It should be your duty to say that and then, see what happens. But if you go and buy sh*** with the money, you deserve to be punished.

Same here. He had many BP materials whatever in his account. If he isnt reporting this, he totally deserves this.

Really are something wrong with your head? I don't have luxury time to report, I sold BPs but what do I need to use that money? 500k credits? I can  have more than that by do a few void 3 runs. in reality I never have the chance to use the money I get from those BPs since I already have millions before that.

Not mention they can't show me any evidence that I hack or cheat at all because I didn't hack or cheat, I just happen to run a game with a hacker and end up having 200 BP.

All of my act here is because 5 days working with support and result in a ban.

Yet you leave out the best part, that you proceeded to sell the 200 BPs after you got them. That should've been your opportunity to stop playing and file a report about getting said BPs. Instead though, you went and ahead and sold them. I believe they had every right to ban you over that, as you had time to stop and file a report.

Yet you leave out the best part, that you proceeded to sell the 200 BPs after you got them. That should've been your opportunity to stop playing and file a report about getting said BPs. Instead though, you went and ahead and sold them. I believe they had every right to ban you over that, as you had time to stop and file a report.

Pretty much what he said.

You got an abnormal number of BP. You knew it was a bug or something and that it's and advantage for you. You did not report it. You got banned. I see nothing wrong here. You deserve it. Period.

Having no time to report it is a stupid statement and a poor excuse. And if you really go on a rampage to discredit DE for banning you please have the balls to include your ticket responses and this thread here so people will atleast have a good laugh at you.

Cheers

a Warframe-anti-cheat-fan

Get a life will you? And I am not a cheater, I have been work as tester before and I have to submit report weekly, not just play the game

You get 200 blueprints, sell them without thinking, DE finds out then bans you.

You gotta look at this objectively. You DON'T think that looks suspicious? They're supposed to un-ban you because you told them 'my bad' AFTER the fact? Don't you think that's how cheaters act? Cheat until they get caught. Apologize feigning innocence. Then go on a 'DE is unfair' tirade. 

DE is just supposed to believe you?

They have the log and I not cheat. Even if they want a penalty it at most is 1 Million Credits due to my side fail to report to them in time and sold those BP. but saying I benefit from having another 500k while I already have 3 or 4 millions that I don't know how to spent is just wrong

Start a campaign on FB and Twitter? It has to be a joke...

I never good with joke

Get a life you say, yet you keep being raging on here bcz you realised no one supports you.

Ohh so you has been a tester before? Well people watchout we got one here who is a moron, since only morons ignores what They know.

-.- just leave this

No I dont think they are the same. But if I see oh: 234 BP that havent been there before. I report it to support so they can

clean this mess up. Its like getting more money at your bank account than usual. YOu get 1000 per month. But this time, you get 10k

It should be your duty to say that and then, see what happens. But if you go and buy sh*** with the money, you deserve to be punished.

Same here. He had many BP materials whatever in his account. If he isnt reporting this, he totally deserves this.

I sold because I don't need them I already have that frame why do I want 200 helmet ? And the money I gain from it not benefit me at all. I have more than enough before that already.

The problem is the 200 BPs. How did you get 200 BPs. 

How the hell should I know? Support don't know and I don't too. I just know that when I check my foundry I had 200s BP that I don't want and I sold them. Not like I want to decorate my account with credits or something.

I sold because I don't need them I already have that frame why do I want 200 helmet ? And the money I gain from it not benefit me at all. I have more than enough before that already.

It doesnt matter if you have 4k or 35325634636k

You sold things that didnt belong you in any way. So you totally deserve this.

You knew what you were doing was wrong before you did it. You knew what the consequences would be if you were caught. You accepted those consequences when you started selling the BPs. Well, now you got caught and you don't want to accept the consequences, so now you're here on the forums throwing a tantrum like a child.

"If you can't pay the fine, don't do the crime."

Good on DE for banning your account, if it was me, I would have done the exact same thing. You're not stupid, you know what you did. Take responsibility and move on.

Get a life you say, yet you keep being raging on here bcz you realised no one supports you.

Ohh so you has been a tester before? Well people watchout we got one here who is a moron, since only morons ignores what They know.

-.- just leave this

OK great Grand Master can you just shut up since all you do is insult me till now

He made a mistake this is true, but to perma ban him is abit much. The subject matter gained is of little consequence so all that is really left is the principle. You should have reported it the moment you saw it and you didn't, this breaks your presumed innocence and gives them the right to feel justified in banning you. However, the fact you then tried to deal with them at all should see your ban being eventually lifted. If their policy was simply to remove the ill-gotten gains then they should have done that, banned for a week or two and be done with that.

If Neverwinter perma banned everybody for that AD exploit or anyone who indirectly got AD as a result of that exploit, they would have 0 playerbase...just saying.