Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Account Banned, Support Refuse To Help, Stupid Anti Cheat Policy

vietanh797

Read the license agreement. It states that you are playing the game to test. Seriously. You can find it in the Rules and Guidelines section

Ditto.

OP, so upon realizing that you've just completed a bugged game, instead of filing a report, you decided to tamper with the evidence. Not only did you violate the Terms & Conditions and not feel sorry at all, you decide to start a fight in hopes of justifying your wrongdoings?

How can anyone support you at all?

All I see are a bunch of hyprocrites in this thread lol. Everything he says is truth when it suits you guys in your condemnation. None of you even know what really happened, but its easy to raise the pitch forks when you are apart of the angry mob. Just pray you are never in his position.

Edited by MrHeartless

We wont since we will report it lol. wich is basicly all we are telling him how ignorent he is for not doing so.

You just highlighted my point, his mistake is failing to report it immediately but his punishment is for hacking the mission itself. I do not think that is commensurate if in fact he has not done the hacking.

I angry because First they said ""No worries, there are measure in place addressing this preemptively and people caught in the crossfire will not suffer consequences past removal of the illegitimately gained materials. Support will handle it"

Second is they said I benefit from selling 200 BPs. I get no benefit in my point of view and if they want they can take away the money I got from selling them. I think I gain nothing from having those things sold more that clean up my foundry. They think I gain money. so why they don't just remove it like they said at beginning? I am not hacker but a person caught in cross fire

It's like one day you find a knife in you kitchen you don't use you sold them just to know later that it belong to your ...say friend  what will you do? I think I will buy a knife look the same and give it back him with an apology.

Edited by vietanh797

It will get more people doing the exact same thing, that is the problem, if 1 gets away with selling something then more and more will do it, and eventually some will get away with it.

You did gain Money, it is not the amount or how much you had before, it is the principle in that you did not report it. You just sold it.

It will get more people doing the exact same thing, that is the problem, if 1 gets away with selling something then more and more will do it, and eventually some will get away with it.

You did gain Money, it is not the amount or how much you had before, it is the principle in that you did not report it. You just sold it.

Sorry but hackers dont think this way at all, they hack because they can. The goats caught in the crossfire are usually clueless. I remember playing RF Online, where the auction house was chalk full of hacked items. The price was sometimes slightly cheaper than the real stuff and in the extreme cases, half what you'd normally pay. They started off perma banning everyone who simply bought the banned items and soon their player base dwindled cause the market was absolutely flooded and people who did not read the forums did not know. Needless to say there was mass outrage from persons just like this OP who did not hack but gained from a hacker's exploits. The team at RF had no choice but to refine their systems to be able to diffrentiate a hacked item from an original, the bans were lifted after a few weeks and the hacked items deleted.

Tell me now, if they had stuck to their hard and fast policy what would that have gotten them. You can't treat everyone the same when in truth they are not, it breeds injustice and of course, when the first guy got banned no1 cared, it was only when it started to happen en masse that anyone gave a damn. But humans will be humans I guess.

Edited by MrHeartless

Second is they said I benefit from selling 200 BPs. I get no benefit in my point of view and if they want they can take away the money I got from selling them.

It doesn't matter that you have no use for millions of credits, you still sold them for credits.

If I found a bloody gun in my backpack, pick it up, shoot a few rounds OBVIOUSLY the police won't believe me if I say I had nothing to do with it.

Seriously, DM a dev, tell them that you really didn't know about it, ask them to delete any gain you get. We. Can't. Help. You.

The irony is that you have the time to sell 200 BP but no time to report. 

Cus I was in game, why you guys alway say the same thing over and over? never run 40 void in row then have to delete bunch of BPs? Never farm 4-5 days a boss just for a damn part that refuse to drop? If I not visit my foundry once per day I wouldn't even know that I get those in 1 day.

WH I get those things I have no idea about hack and only later on I know there is hack.

I did worry but DE calm me down with this "No worries, there are measure in place addressing this preemptively and people caught in the crossfire will not suffer consequences past removal of the illegitimately gained materials. Support will handle it"

And in the end yes I was banned..

Anyway thanks MrHeartless for understand me. I did play RFO but my country IP was banned later on after Open so fake IP become too much a bother for me to continue

Edited by vietanh797

Stop excusing/justifying criminal behavior.

The law is there to set guidelines for punishment for breaking it. We do not need to be told that robbing, killing, raping, murdering, etc. is wrong. Everyone has an innate sense of this.

He knew what he was doing was wrong and he did it anyway. He got caught and this is the consequence.

Let him rant it out and move on, continuing to reply is only enabling his excuses.

Edited by Jeraggerjack

Stop excusing/justifying criminal behavior.

The law is there to set guidelines for breaking it. We do not need to be told that robbing, killing, raping, murdering, etc. is wrong. Everyone has an innate sense of this.

He knew what he was doing was wrong and he did it anyway. He got caught and this is the consequence.

Let him rant it out and move on, continuing to reply is only enabling his excuses.

Lol you clearly know nothing of the law so please do not refer to it. I do agree he should just try to get into contact with support once again and make a very apologetic case.

I'm sorry but the poor grammar is reason enough to ban your account.

Oh and the fact you admitted to be running around in game with a hacker.

And the fact you took the time to sell all of those blueprints. Do you realize how long that takes?

Lol you clearly know nothing of the law so please do not refer to it. I do agree he should just try to get into contact with support once again and make a very apologetic case.

I live in Arizona. The state law is defined in Arizona Revised Statutes (A.R.S.) Title 13 for criminal offenses. As a firearm owner, I studied carefully A.R.S. Title 13 chapter 4 in particular.

Go take your psychic powers back to wal-mart and demand a refund. You were ripped off.

Edit: Are you a lawyer?

Probably not. So, since you are not licensed to practice law anywhere. Just what is the opinion that I or anyone else on the forum for that matter based on?

Your life experience of 16 - 22 years?

smh

Edited by Jeraggerjack

I live in Arizona. The state law is defined in Arizona Revised Statutes (A.R.S.) Title 13 for criminal offenses. As a firearm owner, I studied carefully A.R.S. Title 13 chapter 4 in particular.

Go take your psychic powers back to wal-mart and demand a refund. You were ripped off.

Psychic powers? I did not know the law was limited to that of the Arizona Revised Statutes (A.R.S.) Title 13 for criminal offences. But ya know, I could be wrong, with my store bought degrees and superhuman powers and whatnot. Lol

I told you that they suspended my support account, didn't I? That meant they refuse to deal with me

I'm sorry but the poor grammar is reason enough to ban your account.

Oh and the fact you admitted to be running around in game with a hacker.

And the fact you took the time to sell all of those blueprints. Do you realize how long that takes?

If poor grammar becom reason to ban then you should limit the game into England. And I never admitted that I know I ran a game with a hacker. By the time I check my foundry I saw 200 Bps sit there, that's all

I'd have reported it to support just because it would have taken LESS time than selling 200 copies of the same BP =P

Some people care about how neatly the furniture in a house was set up than the house is in bad shape. Not everyone have the same taste. For me I just don't like that fact that they are there, it is like a ugly think that ruin the whole picture. "let's throw them out" that's what I thought and I did it.

And at first they tell me they see suspicious activities in my account. But if I hack I would go for 1000 plat or Forma why the hell I need a stupid BP of a frame I already have?

Edited by vietanh797

I told you that they suspended my support account, didn't I? That meant they refuse to deal with me

If poor grammar becom reason to ban then you should limit the game into England. And I never admitted that I know I ran a game with a hacker. By the time I check my foundry I saw 200 Bps sit there, that's all

Some people care about how neatly the furniture in a house was set up than the house is in bad shape. Not everyone have the same taste

Make another account, if you need help wording your plea, I can help you, the staff at DE are generally not unreasonable so once you are sincere they will most likely hear you out.

Psychic powers? I did not know the law was limited to that of the Arizona Revised Statutes (A.R.S.) Title 13 for criminal offences. But ya know, I could be wrong, with my store bought degrees and superhuman powers and whatnot. Lol

Well how else would you know the extent of my knowledge/expertise on the law? You're obviously not omnipresent nor omnipotent and you're obviously not someone with legal expertise/background. It doesn't take a lawyer to figure out that the law is there not as a deterrent to criminals, but to outline how they are dealt with when they break the law. This is universal in pretty much every civilized society worldwide.

It seems your perceptions are out of touch with reality. Think carefully before you make another post that sets you up yet again for public ridicule.

Edited by Jeraggerjack

Well how else would you know the extent of my knowledge/expertise on the law? You're obviously not omnipresent nor omnipotent and you're obviously not someone with legal expertise/background. It doesn't take a lawyer to figure out that the law is there not as a deterrent to criminals, but to outline how they are dealt with when they break the law. This is universal in pretty much every civilized society worldwide.

It seems your perceptions are out of touch with realitiy. Think carefully before you make another post that sets you up yet again for public ridicule.

Public ridicule? Read my posts in this my thread my good friend, touch, denounce, disagree or discredit them if you can. Something else that is universal is the concept of Equity. There is also judicial review, because, even though the law does exist, it is imperfect, it makes mistakes that are arbitrary and oppressive. These are then challenged in Courts and struck out and amended to bring it into conformity with either more progressive societal structures or the Constitutions themselves. The reason I made my statement is because you are looking at it in a vacuum. You are doing so because it suits your thoughts of condemnation. I am here to show you all that just as easy as it was for you to persecute him, I can easily defend his position. Not his actions, but his ability to seek recourse under the same laws of the land that you have so adeptly misrepresented.

Edited by MrHeartless