The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ability to switch PS4 ACCOUNT OVER TO PC

Fatamerican6969

You seem to trust Sony a lot more than DE.

Please let me remind you that Sony made your 'piece of junk' PS4 that died within a year of buying it. Sony makes money every time you give money to DE, which you seem to do frequently given your claim of investing (How I hate that word when it comes to buying things in a computer game) thousands of dollars in the game.

Meanwhile, DE would probably get MORE money out of letting you move to PC since it cuts out the middleman on your purchases, but why would Sony give you up as a customer?

Seriously, answer that question. Name ONE reason why Sony would let you go, or even admit in a phone conversation that they're letting you go.

Furthermore, the people you talk to if you call a huge company like Sony are the lowest rung of the ladder of tech support. They have one job: Read aloud from a script and never, NEVER say anything that goes against the company line or they're fired immediately.

9 hours ago, dshelly95 said:

i'd rather hear from them than you guys no offense man

You can hear of devs or player but in any of those option it's viable an account migration from consoles , so why continue the rant ? . DE shouldt "compensate" you for nothing . You pay for your platino in a platform and they give it to you . if you were here since 5 years ago (the other account shows that you are from 2014 so ...) you should know this .