Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ideas on Modding Frost Prime

Aeromacha

I mod for armor and power strength to make his snowglobe stronger and I mod for power efficiency because ultimately on higher levels his snowglobe will be chewed through quickly, so you need to be able to pump them out. This also allows him to cast a pretty strong Avalanche and such with ease.

Also, this isn't general discussion material, this is for Player Helping Players.

Edited by Insizer

snowglobe :

Max armor / strength / efficiency, you use snowglobe to defend objectives and 2/4 to deal some damage. You don't care about duration and you mod range as you please. (if you prefer tiny/regular/big snowglobe)

Crowd control :

Mod for max range & duration, use 2's and 3's augment mods.

Snowglobes are here to be spammed & to slow enemies, your 2 slow enemies in a HUGE area and if things get too hard, press 4 and they all turn into popsicles for something like 20 secs.

I didn't try yet that new augment but it could be used in a range & strength build.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Snakeboy1990 said:

I used to mod him for his snow globe but I got bored of playing him that way so I ditched the power strengh and went for range and duration along with Ice wave impedence.

Same here.
I went with a CC build.

So full range and duration with the a negative power strength as result.
And indeed Ice wave Impendence very good for this build.

Off course you can build for the globe or ult too.
(Glode is good for protecting your "objective" or allies, the ULT is good cc and with enough power strength good amount of damage can be dealt, also i think it reduces armour)

Depends a bit on your playstlyle and how you want to use frost. ;)

The new augment is nice.
But drops off in high level content where they shred your extra layer of protection.