Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR17 test wtf

Spell

I was able to complete MR17 test only once in ~25 training attempts when the orbs have spawned in chain. Not to mention how low contrast scheme is making precise jumping nearly impossible when you can barely see a difference between surface and clouds beneath it.

Game progression relying on 100% perfect vision and RNG = "great" job, DE. G'luck! I'm off to spend x-mas money in other games, will brb in spring 8-)

I'm gonna take a wild guess but do you have bloom on, or your monitor is too high in brightness? The reason why I assume you have it on is because of the video I linked, I don't see a single problem with not knowing whether it's the surface or the clouds beneath it. There also isn't any precise jumping at all. perfect vision and rng have nothing to do with the mastery tests at all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B62YhpvxUWg   

I see many people lately complaining about problems with mastery tests, but every time I look its fine.

If you are legitimately seeing bugs in your tests or they seem impossible somehow, make a video. Screen capture software  is free.

Until we have evidence of real bugs it's difficult to see this as anything but people being surprised by the increasing difficulty of the tests. At MR17 the game isn't holding your hand anymore.