Hotfix 8.3

[DE]Rebecca

yo no voy a pagar tanto para entrar ni a otra galaxia ni a nada, menuda decepción.Pago por eslot colores personajes pero por entrar ay con la crisis que ay quien paga 200 euros.E pagado 37 pavos quería meter mas pero viendo lo que  veo no pienso ingresar ni un duro mas es mas dan ganas de dejar de jugar.Gracias por la temporada buena pero ya esto es pasarse bastante dinero sacáis ya 

REPORTING

Mags New Pull is very buggy. I've had it pull me or not pull all the targets.

I've seen Volt in action and HOLY CRAP i think he has his shock max leveled because he was the hero.

I'll do more reports the more i see things

The new color palette seems like a joke for having 3 colors for 75 plat but other than that, VERY GOOD job! I didn't expect this much (and this good) changes so soon, you outdone yourselves!

There are things here I coveted in the past which especially enriches my soul :D

This little tenno wannabe is very grateful!

Edit:
Ember's green fireblast looks genuinely necromantic :) Like some soulstorm. Damn scary people! Though I didn't notice coloring on Frost's Icewave.

About this:

Alright, this a SERIOUS problem.

Please either revert the new effects to energy colorization or create a seperate option for it, with a SEPERATE default-button.

SERIOUS problem ... nope, it's just for vanity. Such an option (option to switch it on/off) would be alright though I think you can get a color to match original maybe even from the base palette.

Taking it out would cause a lot of grief to many people who welcomed it with open arms (like me).

Edited by K_Shiro

Sexy sexy update! and what bothers me are the people saying "its just bug fixes" yea right, read through the list.. its like a whole new game! AI reactions, 3d sounds.. god, time to put a few more houndred hours into it. Thanks DE!

I hope DE is making lots of money as they are giving their fan base a lot of new toys often. Thanks. Time to dust off my old Rhino and Mag for a play. I finished building the volt a few days ago. Nice.

All of this....

Added support for /invite in chat, and inviting people who aren't on your friends list or in your clan.

Added game invite and add friend options to chat user list context menu.

Doubled the length of alerts for rare rewards.

Revised multiple melee weapon animations

Enemies that had had elemental immunities now take regular damage, with multiplied damage for weaknesses (fire and electricity).

**Updated Warframe abilities to use energy color selected by player.

Warframe Buffs:

Mag: https://forums.warfr...eedback-thread/

• Mag: Pull- Changed to pull all targets in front of the player.
  • Mag: Shield Polarize - Now radial instead of single target. Radial damage around enemy targets that suffer shield drain.
  • Mag: Bullet Attractor - Bullet attractors now become volatile when target dies before attractor is finished, these cause radial damage around the dead target.(needs more visual polish)

Rhino: https://forums.warfr...eedback-thread/

• Rhino: Iron Skin - 400,600,800,1200 damage caps. Removed timer.
  • Rhino Roar: NEW POWER: Radial damage buff for all players within range (10%,15%,25%,50%)
  • Rhino: Rhino Stomp - Rolled Radial blast and Rhino Stomp together. Rhino Stomp now does damage to enemies(150,300,500,800)

Volt: https://forums.warfr...eedback-thread/

• Volt: Speed: Now a radial group buff, All Tenno in a radius around the caster will get a speed and melee weapon speed increase (speed, range, duration all increase with fusion level). Range (15,20,22,25) Speed (10%,15%,25%,50%) Duration (5,6,8,10).
  • Overload: Higher damage output during entire animation.
  • Shock: Has proper chaining, fusion now increases the number of chains and the radius it looks for further chaining targets.

Fixed all projectiles to accept energy color selection.

YES.  I love the energy color enhancements and the added "/invite" for non-friends list players. 

I cant wait to see what the overhauled UI and chat interface will be.

Keep it up DE!! Good Job