Hotfix 8.3

[DE]Rebecca

If your lagging really bad, good chance its from being in a large guild, friend was experiencing very heavy lag and is in Broframe, i'm experiencing none, he dropped clan and was fine 

I am experiencing lag and my clan has no more than 40ish members in it. Unless that is considered large >.>

By the way, are we going to get country specific colour packs for their special holidays and events now, too? Just saying.

Most other countries don't have 316 million people.  Just saying.

I Expect this to be a trivial thing, when its Australia day. i want M.O.A to become E.M.U and grineer  Kangaroos. but the best thing about them, is if you unlock the beastmaster, you get to ride on them vigorously like a mad man, while you swing your lasso and hat in the air.

If your lagging really bad, good chance its from being in a large guild, friend was experiencing very heavy lag and is in Broframe, i'm experiencing none, he dropped clan and was fine 

Except no. I've been in Broframe for weeks and not experienced the freezing I'm now experiencing. It literally started happening exactly after the hotfix was deployed.

Again, I was playing up until the second the patch was deployed, in Online mode. No freezing.

After the patch, still in online mode, running exactly as I did before the patch (all running programs were exactly the same, same video settings, etc), I get these awful freezes every dozen or so seconds.

Something about the patch definitely triggered it.

Well, every update is good for me, except one thing.

My screen keeps freezing at (what appears to be random) intervals.Both in Screen Selection and During gameplay....

Any way to get rid of that? cause now i can't play =(

Edited by shirokuro