Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.3

[DE]Rebecca

"Alert System 2.0 is live" - what is it?

when an item "?" alert comes up, that item moves down in the priority list for possible drops for the next "?" alert, so eventually everything will come across in due time, not like before where it was WAY too random and certain things never showed up.

Rhino Roar: NEW POWER: Radial damage buff for all players within range (10%,15%,25%,50%)

Rhino: Rhino Stomp - Rolled Radial blast and Rhino Stomp together. Rhino Stomp now does damage to enemies(150,300,500,800

Oh

Hell

Yes!

Daddy needs this.

Edited by Aeshi

ADDITIONS:

• Added support for /invite in chat, and inviting people who aren't on your friends list or in your clan.
  • Added game invite and add friend options to chat user list context menu.
  • CHANGES:
  • Doubled the length of alerts for rare rewards.
  • Alert System 2.0 is live
  • Stalker Bow and Paris 3D draw sounds now have fire rate multiplier.
  • Updated Warframe abilities to use energy color selected by player.
  • Grineer now play animation while activating security system, allowing slightly more time to interrupt.
  • Only enemies that see the player will activate panic buttons, preventing enemies in other zones hitting activating the alarms.
  • Reduced particle systems on some fog that were causing performance issues on low-end machines.
Warframe Buffs

FIXES:

• Fixed Defense Missions awarding level 0 Fusion Cores

is it possible to include the ability to pull allies with mag's pull? at the moment you can't, but before the patch you could. It's quite useful when an ally gets downed and you pull him out and revive him from a safe location

WHat does this mean? I cant find the GUI for changing my colors on my skills

*Updated Warframe abilities to use energy color selected by player.

It uses the color that you choose for "energy". Change that to change the color of the lights on your frame and the abilities color.

how can anyone accept the new weapon sounds and scream..yeah its so great that my heavy gun now sound like a firecracker?? u are all wimps. iam done with warframe. such a ridicoulus change and the whole community is praising it like they have done a great job with this patch! U DONT:: U FAIL THIS PATCH SUCKS THE MOST!!!

Don't go.

It wouldn't make sense for me to ask you for your stuff, considering that DE is still wrestling with trading.

Get on it Devs!