The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.3

[DE]Rebecca

after my first test ...i hate the new rhino skill... why u addet this useless damage buff...ok u can kill a enemy with less bullets but are the enemys so strong that u need a dmg buff...? i think no...  thx 4 killing my fav. warframe... and to all the people they what a rhino dmg buff.. use forma and skill ure f..ing gun.. damn it...

now i cant run a void 2 allone after this "downdate"

please.... please roll back 

the only thing i HATE in this update is the ability color based on energy color , , bad idea because we cant toggle ON/OFF this option , my ASH just look gross with his blue cian smoke on the arm , and my invisibility ability make me glowing like a party spotlight !

I'd like it if there were a toggle for the power colors being modified by the energy color. That's kinda a necessary thing, y'know. I think power colors should be their own category in the palette, OR... have them as a toggle for client-side visibility.

after my first test ...i hate the new rhino skill... why u addet this useless damage buff...ok u can kill a enemy with less bullets but are the enemys so strong that u need a dmg buff...? i think no...  thx 4 killing my fav. warframe... and to all the people they what a rhino dmg buff.. use forma and skill ure f..ing gun.. damn it...

now i cant run a void 2 allone after this "downdate"

please.... please roll back

Radial Blast did the same amount of damage, now it's all one power. I don't see that as a downgrade. Plus, it's 50% bonus damage, for everything! How can you say that's a bad thing? Urgh.... You've got a consolidated power that's better than the originals :\

Edited by Vaskadar

İ think this is rare and its normal it to be lvl 0 unlike common 0 or uncommon 0 :)

0s are any kind are near worthless unless you're fusing 0 rank items. If the rare being a 0 is on purpose, it's a near useless reward (especially for its percentage to drop).