Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven Mod Rating?

kelladros

Question

I recently came back into the game for the war within after a long hiatus, I honestly don't know if this is worth it or not as I know next to nothing about riven mods. My gut says its awesome but I thought it would be better to ask those with more experience.

For some reason I can't seem to upload the photo, so this is the mod when maxed out to rank 18:

Vectis Crita-ignition- +113.6% Critical Chance, +67.9%Heat, +87.4% Impact

Thanks for the help.

7 answers to this question

There's no real standard of prices right now. There may very well never be.

People like to say words like God Tier as a sales gimmick and most often the stats aren't even close to perfect rolls.

Add in that a "perfect roll" could vary on your needs for the weapon and there will likely never be a standard.

I can tell you Snipers don't get used very often. The Stats are decent but the one roll that's just about constant is multi-shot. Giving you a price wouldn't be more than a guess cuz that's what everyone else is doing. The weapon type has the biggest influence on the price but even then it's all guess work.

I got onced insta ignored after responding to one guy selling "god" riven.

It was just like +80% puncture with some zoom. So i said its not god tier ....and that was it :D

But to topic: Your riven is good, but all depends on the ppl. Some would pay alot..others dont even use Vectis

Edited by Mover-NeRo

23 minutes ago, rudman88 said:

anything has critical chance above 100%

no negative stats

worth at least 300p

I wouldn't pay 300p for that mod and I have 42k

Like I said in another Riven post. Some people will pay through the nose and others won't give you 50p.

You might think +% multi, +% crit, +% crit damage is a perfect roll for Dread while I think +% status, +% multi, +% crit damage is a perfect roll.

There's no standard.

10 minutes ago, kelladros said:

Cool thanks. I was more wondering how the reroll system works, as in if I reroll this what are the chances of the stats being better/worse. I actually really enjoy using the vectis so I'll probably keep it as is rather then risk messing it up.

You can now choose if you want to stick with your old rolls or take the new ones.

The only disadvantage to trying would be increasing the Kuva costs to reroll it which mostly affects bad roll mods when / if you wanted to sell it.